12

I'm sorry that I let you go, I'm sorry that I cared
~~

the next morning, i was woken up by my phone ringing from my bedside table. Someone's arms wrapped around my waist tightly, so i turned my head a little and found that it was Jack.

right, they found me yesterday. I breathed out a deep sigh and just reached for my phone.

"hello?" i answered without looking at the caller.

"andy! it's already 10 am! where are you?! the store needs help and i can't take it anymore!" Jake's voice rang through the phone. I immediately shot up and ran to my drawers.

"shit! Shit! Shit!" i cursed in a hurry. Jack stirred in his sleep and sat up while rubbing his tired eyes.

"Andy? what's wrong?" he asked in concern.

"im late for work! I should've been there and hour ago! oh my god i need to hurry!" i said in panic. I ran inside the bathroom and showered. After that i wore my pants and the uniform of the store which is a tshirt with the logo on the back.

I went out of the bathroom and wore my vans and pulled my hair up in a bun. Jack wasn't in bed anymore so i guess he's outside with the others. I took my phone and put it in my pocket.

I went out to the kitchen and found all the guys there eating breakfast that Jonah made.

"woah there Andy, what's the hurry?" Daniel asked looking up from his phone.

"I'm fucking late for work. You guys stay here how long you want, you can go outside to the beach or just sleep or whatever. I'll be back at 4." i said kissing all of their cheeks. Zach wrapped me in a hug and refused to let go.

"Zaaach let gooo." i said but he wouldn't do so.

"nooooo, i haven't seen you for so longgg" he said whining. I sighed and looked at the boys for help.

"come on now Zach. If you want, we can drop Andy off at the store. Oh and we need to get our bags from my cousin's house." Jonah suggested taking the car keys from the table. Zach ran off, probably to the car.

"can i come with you guys?" Jack asked already dressed in a white shirt and black ripped jeans. Jonah nodded and so we left Corbyn and Daniel alone.

The drive to the store was quite unexpected. Jack and I sat in the back, Zack rode shot gun and Jonah drives. Jack was quiet. He seemed down for some reason.

"jack? Are you okay?" i ask holding  on to his shoulder. he turned his head to me and smiled a little. He nodded his head and looked out the window once again.

The car stopped infront of the store, so i got out. Jake was at the entrance, drinking soda, i suppose. The guys went out of the car and walked behind me.

"thank god you're finally here. Dan's been crazy he wont shut the fuck up." Jake complained, earning a chuckle from me. He stopped talking and looked behind me. Staring at the 3 guys. I felt their hold onto my arm and pulled me back to them.

Protective mode on.

"okay, so guys, this is Jake my workmate and best friend when i moved here. Jake these are my best friends/brothers/ex boyfriend, Jonah, Zach and Jack." i said introducing them to each other.

Jake held out his hand for them to shake. Jonah shook his hand first with a stare that i can't comprehend. Then Zach, his jaw clenching a bit. Jack looked at Jake's hand, hesitating for a bit.

He shook Jake's hand, his eyes glinting in jealousy.

"wait i thought they were 5? Where are the other 2?" Jake asked turning his head to me. His eyes glaring at me as if saying "we are going to talk later"

"oh Corbyn and Daniel are at my house, they just dropped me off and theyre off to Jonah's cousin to get their bags" i explained, fake smiling at Jake. He just nodded his head.

"oh well nice meeting you guys. I hope you have a great stay at ANDY'S HOUSE. My band is going to play at an event later evening. If you guys want you can come with us. Andy's going later, right Andy?" Jake said looking at me.

shoot, the party. I forgot about that. I nodded my head and smiled at them.

"oh yeah sure. We'll be there." Jack said, his head turning to me. We locked eyes for a bit  and i smiled at him. He smiled back and i saw him blush.

"so, I'll see you guys later okay?" i said while Jake walks inside the store, waving at the guys.

"fine, but Jack will pick you up when you get off from work." Jonah said smirking, i felt my cheeks getting hot. I glared at him and he just smiled cheekily.

"yeah that's fine. I'll see you guys later." i said and hugged them all. I went back in the store and to the staff room, scanning my thumb on the high tech time table machine or whatever.

"Andy! Stock the bathroom aisle!" Dan shouted from outside. I roll my eyes and went to the bathroom aisle. Jake came and sat on the floor, stacking the aisle behind me.

"so? are you gonna go back to L.A with them when they leave?" Jake asks while checking rhe labels of the shampoo that he's putting on the aisle.

"no." i answered simply, while putting the tissues on their rightful places.

"no? do they know?" he asks beside me. I turned to him and nodded my head. I let out a sigh.

"yeah i told them last night. at first they got upset, but then when i told them why, they agreed. they also promised on never telling my cousins. And i doubt they will, they hate Logan. I don't know about Jake though." i explained and walked back to the staff room when i finished stocking the bathroom aisle.

Customers started arriving when i changed the closed sign to open. I went to the cash register and turned the computer on.

"so how long are they staying?" Jake asked, turning the other computers on.

"i dont know, they didn't tell me. I mean, its okay if their stay is not that long, at least i saw them again. Besides, i told them they could visit whenever." i said facing him on the other side of the register.

Jake sat on the chair from his station, waiting for customers.

"what about your ex? Are you guys a thing again?" my mind wanders off to last night. When Jack wrapped his arms around my waist. When his eyes brimmed with tears.

"Andy, are you listening?" Jake said, getting me out of my thoughts.

"i mean, i don't know. he's kinda the part why i left L.A., apart from Logan and the whole cheating thing. I'm starting a life here." i said trying to change the subject.

"Andy, that's not the answer to my question. You're trying to go off topic right there." Jake said looking at me and then rolling his eyes.

"fine, we're not back together. i do want to be with him again but not right now. he still needs to sort out everything in his life. i want to help him." i said, my heart beating crazily. A customer finally came to pay and i scanned all her items one by one.

I just hope everything would still be like this after they leave..