54

Spend some time away
Now I'm here to stay
Life ain't stoppin', girl, what's poppin'? What's it gonna be?
-WhyDontWe
~~

Jack's pov

"what is your problem Jack? Ever since we got here you're acting weird." Aspen says, standing at the end of the bed.

Its been 3 days since the kiss and i still feel like shit that i did that. Now, Andy's having a crisis because of the whole Dylan and Barbara thing. She won't come out of her room and the boys are getting worried.

"Jack, are you listening?" Aspen says, her voice cracking  like he was about to cry. I looked at her and nodded my head.

Aspen is a sweet girl, that's why i liked her. She cares, but when she gets cranky, her attitude is changing. Just like what happened at the airport the first time we got here.

There was a knock from the front door, interrupting my thoughts. We heard some talking outside so i got up and went out of the room.

"can i talk to her?" a deep voice says as i get closer. Dylan was outside the hallway, his hair got cut short and messy, he wore a black shirt and he looked built.

"um, i don't think she wants to. She's been in her room since yesterday. She wont come out." Corbyn, who, i now realized, opened the door, said. He stepped aside, letting Dylan in and closing the door.

"Andy, there's someone here who wants to talk to you." Corbyn says while knocking on Andy's door. She didn't respond and nothing was heard from the inside.

"Andy? baby, can we talk please?" Dylan says, he thinks he can make Andy talk to him, well he's wrong. I know Andy, if she's hurt, she's going to shut everyone out.

"Please? I'll explain everything" Dylan says, practically begging. The door opened slightly, Andy peeked a little, her eyes were swollen and red.

"baby, I'm sorry. Can we talk?" Dylan says, Andy fully opened her door and let Dylan in.  Corbyn looked at me and then walked away. I stood there by the door, waiting for something. But i know that something is never gonna come back.

Andy, she has Dylan and I have Aspen, maybe it is for the best.

Andy's pov

I let Dylan in my room and sat outside the balcony chair. I can hear Dylan follow me. He just stood on the side. Thinking of what to say.

"andy, I'm really sorry. I promise, nothing happened between me and Barbara. That night when i called you, we just got out of the meeting and I didn't know those paparazzis were there. And that one on an event, it was one of our biggest investors' party and we couldn't say no to it. Baby, there's nothing going on with me and Barbara. I left the event as soon as the paparazzis got in the party." Dylan explained, tugging at his now cut short hair. He had dark circles around his eyes like he hasn't been sleeping. He looked stressed. He looked at me in the eyes, waiting for my response. 

"Dylan, you know i have trust issues already. You know how i feel about these kind of things. I don't even know if i can handle another heartbreak." i said, my tears falling down my face. he crouched down infront of me, holding my hand. He wiped my tears with his thumb.