49

I want you like a midnight hour wants a view
I want you like a loner wants an empty room
-SabrinaCarpenter
~~

the next morning, Dylan suggested that he would drop me off at the airport. I'm going away for a week and he's going to be stuck in his office for the next 2 weeks. He told his guards to call his office first before letting the guests in his office. He said he doesn't want any more of what happened yesterday.

Logan texted me saying he's with Jake and they're already at the airport, waiting for me to get there.

"couldn't you really fly out for a day or two this week baby?" i said, turning my head to Dylan while he drives. He glanced at me and back at the road.

"im sorry baby, i really can't. We're going to meet with the investors this whole week and then next week we're going to the factory for the brewing the next batch." he said letting out a sad sigh. he looked really exhausted and stressed. He's been really busy this past month, he couldn't even get some proper sleep.

"its okay baby, I'm going to miss you though." i said kissing his cheeks. His face started getting red and smiled.

"I'm going to miss you too. A lot actually. But maybe when you come back, we can go to Disney World? How does that sound?" he suggested. I nodded my head eagerly, a huge smile on my face. He smiled at me and turn his body, facing me when he parked in front of the entrance of the airport.

"im going to miss you really, if only i don't have so much more this week, i would go with you." Dylan says, his tone a bit sad. His green eyes locked with mine. Even in his messy hair, he managed to look good.

"baby, its okay. I know you're busy and its fine. Just promise me that while I'm gone, no more of what happened yesterday." i said cupping his face with my hand. He nodded his head with a smile.

"i promise, I'll behave and its all business meetings" he says making me laugh. I pulled him in for a kiss and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me again before letting go.

"Lets go get you inside" Dylan says, we got out of his car and took my suitcase out of the trunk. Dylan and I were laughing about something when a paparazzi came  behind us. Dylan pulled me to his back while opening the trunk.

"hey how's it going you two?" the paps said, his camera recording us.

"we're good, hi" Dylan says while takingmy suitcase out of the trunk. He placed it down while i get my bagpack out.

"so there are rumors going around that you're dating Barbara Palvin. Is that true?" the paparazzi said, my head instantly looked up at Dylan, he looked at me, shaking his head no. He looked back at the paparazzi.

"oh no, that's not true, i already have a beautiful girl right here." Dylan says while wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my head and smiled at me.

"so the rumors aren't true! Oh my god she's a beauty wait aren't you the Paul brother's cousin?" the paparazzi says, i just nodded my head and smiled a bit.

"oh so wait, have you heard about Jack from the band Why don't we and his new girlfriend Aspen?" i looked at Dylan and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"uh, yeah I've seen them on instagram, I'm happy he's finally found someone." i said while putting my hand on my Jacket pocket.

"well that's great thank you guys! Have a safe trip!" the paparazzi said before walking away. Dylan held my hand and pulled my suitcase on his other. We walked inside the airport, silently

"didn't know you're dating Barbara?" i said starting a conversation. He looked at me, we both stopped walking and stood on a corner.

"Andy, i promise, i am not dating Barbara. Those are just rumors because some fans saw us getting out of a restaurant, we had a meeting with some investors there. I promise nothing is going on with me and her." he said looking into my eyes. I nodded my head, still feeling a little anxious. He pulled me in a hug and kissed my head.

"i love you okay? Only you." he says while his lips still on my head. We heard some commotions coming towards us. We turned around and saw Jake and Logan walking towards us with some paparazzis following them. I got my phone out and took them a picture when they spotted us.

andyrose

Liked by erikacostell, seaveydaniel, colesprouse, jonahmarais, camila_cabello, shawnmendes, dylansprouse, loganpaul, jakepaul, jackaverymusic and 552394 othersandyrose these dorks thought they're so famous now tagged: @jakepaul @loganpaul

andyrose these dorks thought they're so famous now
tagged: @jakepaul @loganpaul

camila_cabello i miss you babes💕
andyrose i miss you more babes come back soon💕
shawnmendes what about me?
andyrose dude i miss you too, you guys, seriously. Love you both❤❤
imzachherron 💕
andyrose 💕
dylansprouse love you guys bring some sand for me when you get back💕
andyrose baby don't, they'll take it seriously 💕😂
jakepaul @dylansprouse  sure I'll take home some sand for you
andyrose @dylansprouse see i told you ohmygod
dylansprouse im sorry baby 😂😂
View all 44285 comments

I put my phone down, finally looking up to see Jake, Logan and Dylan having bro hug. Behind them, i saw the why don't we boys and Aspen. They're all looking at me, Aspen was looking at the floor and glancing at me. I looked at Logan, he's already looking at me.

"um, are we all ready?" Logan says, i glared at him and he flinched and started to walk away.

"I'll see you in a week baby" Dylan says hugging me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed him on the lips.

"okay, but expect the sand from Jake. He'll definitely bring you a sack" i said jokingly. He looked at Jake and Jake wiggled his eyebrows. We laughed and he kissed my cheek.

"you're not coming with us?" Jonah suddenly says, we turned to him and nodded our heads.

"Dylan, Jonah, Jonah, my boyfriend, Dylan." i said introducing them both to each other. They shook hands talked. I looked behind me and saw the other boys, standing awkwardly on the side. I walked towards them and poked Corbyn's shoulder.

"hi, you look familiar. Are you the why don't we boys?" i said, they all turned to me and their eyes widened. They started tearing up and immediately wrapped me in a group hug. Except Jack. He just stood there with Aspen, holding each other's hands.

"i missed you guys. Im so proud of you, i saw your book and I'm really happy for you boys." i said giving them a warm smile. They wiped their tears away and nodded their heads.

I dont know why, but when i finally had the courage to talk to them, i felt like a heavy weight has been lifted from my chest.

All i feel is happiness. I got my boys back.

SORRY|| JACKAVERYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara