58

I can't change your thoughts, my dear
I can't change your fears
But if you want I'll travel near
To make it disappear
-AxelFlovent
~~

3 days after

Jack is finally out of the hospital, we never got to spend our last day at the beach. Right now, everyone is at the lobby, waiting for the car. I was sitting on one of the couches from the waiting area, scrolling through my feed. I saw that i was tagged on pictures of Barbara.

rosegold

55236 likesRosegold that background seemed familiar

55236 likes
Rosegold that background seemed familiar

whydontyou she's in Malibu, she posted this the other day!
averyavery are you serious? don't tell me she's at the same place as the boys and Andy?
Cocobuns wait, i saw Dylan the other day and he looked pissed af
roseavery if he's cheating imma beat his shit up
View all comments

I looked at Dylan, he's on his phone, his eyebrows furrowed in anger. I caught a glimpse on his phone screen and he's texting someone

palvin

do your job and stop
following me.

dylan, we both
know what happened
the other night wasn't just
a nothing. I know you feel
the same way towards me

no you're the one who got
me drunk it's a fucking mistake
leave me alone

"who are you texting baby?" i ask, my curiosity got the best of me and snatched his phone from his hand. I looked at the messages. There was a video sent from Barbara. It was a scandal of them both.

"what is this Dylan?" i said looking at him. My body facing his, my heart beating crazily, waiting for his answer.

"Dylan Sprouse tell me what the fuck this is!" my voice started getting louder in anticipation. he tugged at his hair, standing from the couch.

"it's not me. That guy isn't me. All i know is that after the party back in LA, i was drunk and then the next i passed out." Dylan explained, i rubbed my tear stained face, and stood up.

"it looked just like you Dylan! how can you do this to me? I thought you're different! do you like her?" i ask, pointing my finger at his chest. My tears wont stop from streaming down my face.

"Andy, i told you, it wasn't me." Dylan says, holding my hand. I yanked my hand away from him and looked at him in the eyes.

"do you like her? Tell me the truth Dylan, because if you do, you can go to her. I can't handle being hurt anymore, you know that!" i shouted at him, pacing back and forth. He didn't say anything, he just stood there, tears streaming down his face. I sat on the couch, covering my face with my hands.

"andy, I'm sorry. I did love you, i really did. I didn't mean anything for this to happen." he said, crouching in front of me. He held my hand away from my face. His green eyes filled with tears.

"there's no such thing as "didn't mean anything to happen" Dylan. You have control of everything. you could've avoided her in the first place. If only you did, we wouldn't end up like this. I loved you Dylan, i fucking did, i thought we would end up together. I thought you're finally the one who will stay and won't leave. But you're just another one who left me in pieces." i cried, punching his chest. He pulled me in a hug, my tears wetting his shirt.

I pushed him away, wiping my tears. I took my bags and stood up.

"thank you for almost a year of being with me. I hope you'll be happy with her." i said smiling at him one last time. I walked away, leaving him by the couch, alone. I saw Camila and Shawn by the entrance, waiting. Once they saw me walking towards them, their smiles faded.

"hey, what happened? where's Dylan?" Camila says, searching behind me. I shook my head and cried on her shoulder.

"we're done Camz. He's been seeing Barbara this whole time. they met the other night when i was at the hospital Camz." i cried, Camila's face turned into sympathy, she pulled me in a hug, rubbing my back.

"hey hey, you'll be alright. he's not worth it. Okay maybe a little but hey, you have us. Its not the end of the world. you have the boys, you have us. we'll hang out more. its going to be okay." Camila says, holding me on my shoulders. I nodded my head, tugging at my hair a bit.

"come on, give me your bag. You're riding with us." Shawn says, side hugging me. He took my suitcase and we walked out of the hotel. I pulled my cap down and adjusting my bag on my shoulders.

Fans were behind the barricades that the hotel have set up

Fans were behind the barricades that the hotel have set up. There were paparazzis taking pictures.

"oh my god Andy!!"

"can we get a picture with you please?!!" some of them yelled. I put on a smile on my face, walking towards them. I took their phones and took a selfie with them.

"you're so fucking pretty oh my god" one fan cried, covering her mouth in shock. I hugged her and took another selfie with the other fans. Camila and Shawn were doing the same thing and we just did that for another minute.

Moments later, Jake and Logan came out with the boys. They were carrying a lot of bags. Sydnie and Kristin were standing behind them with Aspen. The fans started squealing and pushing. They started pushing the barricade, making me almost fall on the ground. Luckily, someone caught me, holding my arm.

"woah there, you okay?" i looked up to find Jack, he caught me just in time before i get my head bust open.

"yeah, thank you." i said softly. He nodded his head and let go of me. He waved at the fans, took pictures with them. The other boys were doing the same thing so i walked towards Camila and Shawn. We waited beside Sydnie and Kristin, the smile on their faces never leaving.

"Andy, oh my god, thank you. I haven't thanked you for talking some senses to Jack yet, so thank you." Kristin says, pulling me in a warm hug, i wrapped my arms around her and we let go.

"its nothing, you've accepted me in your family and i won't let him stay like that, he's your only boy. I won't let him stay in the dark. I promise." i said making her tear up. Sydnie hugged me from behind and rocked us back and forth.

"i wish you end up with Jack in the future. I'd like you to be my sister in law. No joke" she said making me blush. Kristin nodded her head, agreeing with Sydnie's words.

"maybe in the future." i said patting her hand that's been around me.

Maybe..