55

Cause when I think of all the nights I'll be alone
I get terrified
Please don't say goodbye
-CharliePuth
~~

I was stunned, I couldn't move from where I'm standing. Aspen's word really stabbed me. I was only returned back from reality when i heard a loud slap from beside me.

It was Camila who slapped Aspen across her face. Someone pulled me away, burying my face on their chest. I got sniff of their scent and i know it was Shawn.

"did that hurt? That's for starters only. I can do it again and this I'll make sure to slap your brain out of your fucking head. And listen, don't you ever say that about her because from what I'm seeing, you're the one who's a fucking attention seeking psycho bitch. Not Andy. You don't fucking know what she's been through. You don't fucking know what she feels. You don't fucking talk to her like that because at the end of the day, you're just the girl who ruins everything." Camila says, i let out a sob, feeling Shawn's hands rub on my back.

"what's going on here?" i heard Dylan, i quickly wiped my tears away, hoping he would notice some tear stains.

"we're leaving. Get Andy's bags, she can't stay here anymore because of this bitch." Camila says, i looked at the boys and they were all upset. They glared at Aspen, furious at what she did. Jack walked away, going in to his room.

Dylan didn't say anything, he just went back inside my room, probably to pack my things.

"come on, let's get your bags." Shawn says i nodded my head and walked to my room. Just as i thought, Dylan was packing everything for me. He neatly folded my clothes and put them in my suitcases. I went to the bathroom, taking some ziplock plastics from the pocket of my bag and put my essentials there.

"Dylan, i have something to tell you." i said, remembering about the kiss that happened 3 days ago. Maybe this is the time to confess.

"what is it?" he says, reaching out for my hand and letting me sit beside him. I felt my hands sweat and cold. I'm suddenly nervous now.

"i.. Dylan, I'm sorry. I don't know to tell you. I'm scared that you'll get mad and i.. I didn't know what to do." i stuttered. He looked at me, confused. My tears immediately fell and i just cried in front of him.

"baby, what happened" he said. I looked at him in the eyes, his green orbs filled with worry.

"Jack and I kissed." i said, he looked at the ground, his face becoming red. I gripped my hold on his hand.

"Dylan, it was just a mistake. Please, listen to me." I said, he stood up and went out to the balcony. I can see him let out a deep breath and sigh.

"Dylan, I'm sorry, i didn't know what to do, we're in the elevator and i don't know how to escape him. I didn't kiss back, i promise" i said softly, just loud enough for him to hear.

Dylan turned around and looked at me. He walked infront of me and pulled me in an embrace.

"it's fine, just don't let him do that to you again. I know you guys still have feelings for each other but Andy, don't let him do anything like that to you when we're still together. I will let you go if you want to be with him just please, don't do that while you're with me" he says, his eyes brimming with tears. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed the top of my head.

"im sorry, i promise, i wont" i said, burying my face on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and swayed us both back and forth.

~~

An hour later, the 4 of us walked out of my room, the boys all sitting on the couch, Aspen was still there and now Jack is sitting far away from her.

"we're staying just above this suite. you guys can come there except that bitch" Camila says, pointing at Aspen. She scoffed and walked in to their room.

"Can we actually go and eat when we put my bags to the room? We're supposed to be having dinner 2 hours ago." i said getting cranky. Dylan chuckled beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"that's what i was thinking the whole time." Jake says whining. All of us walked out of their suite, Zach and Daniel running to the elevator. Dylan carried my suitcase and held my hand. I saw Jack look at mine and Dylan's intwined hands, he looked up and glared at Dylan.

Dylan was talking to Jake about his Meadery but then he suddenly looked to his front, where Jack is standing. They both had a glare contest for a second, Dylan lifted our intwined hands and kissed the back of my hand. He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips. I smiled back at him and wrapped my free hand around his torso as we wait for the elevator.

~~

dylansprouse

Liked by corbynbesson, camila_cabello, shawnmendes, selenagomez, colesprouse, jakepaul, erikacostell, shanedawson, beautychickee, imzachherron, jonahmarais and 5526624 othersdylansprouse so after a late night dinner with our friends, we stumble up...

dylansprouse so after a late night dinner with our friends, we stumble upon an old arcade, now she won't leave the place

colesprouse okay, we're definitely flying there expect tomorrow
andyrose @colesprouse dang bring by bby @lilireinhart  were going to have a girls night with @camila_cabello
dylansprouse @andyrose what about me baby? You're not going to leave me with this dork oh please no
shawnmendes @dylansprouse  i hope you're not talking about me?
jakepaul  or me hmm?
corbynbesson not me right?
imzachherron definitely not me man?
jonahmarais im not even close to being a dork so it isn't me?
seaveydaniel i can be a dork sometimes dude but not all the time so i hope it isn't me?
andyrose you're all dorks so..
corbynbesson @andyrose ouch? Uhmm no more ice cream for you then.
dylansprouse @andyrose @corbynbesson  IM OUT I STILL WANT TO LIVE
andyrose @corbynbesson  you're not going to take my ice cream away from me CHICKEE CORBYN'S BULLYING ME AGAIN!
beautychickee ive been summoned im here who called?
andyrose bean is a bully
beautychickee rigggghht.. well im going back to sleeping so goodnight fellas! 💕
andyrose @beautychickee nooooo basfsrnd dotn gooeeee!
cocobeanfam i swear this fam isn't normal anymore
shawnmendes @cocobeanfam agreed
loganpaul what'd i miss??
jakepaul bro where you at? you've been gone for 2 days, its supposed to be family vacation?
loganpaul @jakepaul  ill tell you when i get back
View all 55260 comments

ΔΔ
sorry for late update, i went to my grandma's sister's burial yesterday.
oh and i dont talk much