10

I'm reminded of the fool I was
I cut you off and fucked it up again
I'm sorry that I let you go, I'm sorry that I cared
~~

Months has passed since i left the boys, its been hard. I've been thinking about going back but then again i would change my mind.

Right now, I'm working at the store where i met that blue eyed boy. I learned that his name is Jake and he's in a band called Hippo Campus. I have listened to them play at one of the festivals here and i must admit, they were great.

Right now, I'm stacking ailses of cereals in the store while Jake is in charge of the cash register. I put the last box of cereal on the bottom aisle when i heard voices on the other side.

My heart started beating crazily when i realize that it was those voices that i keep avoiding. They're here.

They're all here. Why the fuck are they here?

I walked away from the place, okay, maybe speed walking, to the staff room. My hand was pulled back by someone when i was already near the staff room.

My silver hair hitting that person's face when i turned around.

"damn that hair could slash a throat, what's got you in a hurry?" Jake said. Thank god its only Jake. I looked behind him and saw a familiar curls of hair. It is them.

I pulled Jake on the bathroom supplies and peeked from there. They're all talking, laughing. Like the normal things they do when we're all together.

"Andy, what is going on?" Jake whispered behind me.

"they're here.." i said softly. I felt him shift beside me and his chin resting on my head for support while he peek with me.

"oh you mean them? the guys you left?" he said, lifting my head so he could remove his chin.

"yes, of all places, why did they go here?" i said facing him. my lip quivering.

"how about this, why don't you take a break for the day. I'm sure they'll be gone tomorrow." Jake said giving me a hug as a comfort. I nodded my head and wiped my tears.

I was walking to the exit of the store, my head hanging low so the guys wouldn't see me.

"i wish Andy's here with us. I miss her." i heard Zach say, his tone changing to sadness.

"Im sorry bud, I'm sure we'll find her somewhere here, i hope. We miss her too." Daniel said which made me stop on my tracks.

"this is all Logan's fault. If he didn't made that decision on never talking to Andy again, this wouldn't happen." Corbyn's voice boomed in the store.

My eyes widen in shock as i heard that. Logan made them stop talking to me? But, why would Logan do that? He knows i need them. He knows they're the only people i have left.

"Miss? can i ask where the bacons are?" i heard Jonah behind me. I froze in my place, not knowing what to do. My tears falling on their own.

"miss? Are you okay?" Jonah asked once again. Damn this boy asks to many questions.

"its all the way to the back." i said not facing him.

"um, okay?" he said and i felt him walk away.

"Andy! I thought Jake said you went home?!" Dan, my boss shouted from the other side of the room, stacking some paper supplies.

"Shut it Dan! I am! Jesus Christ stop shouting or I'll pull that throat out!" i shputed back in annoyance. I forgot that the boys are still here.

"Andy?" i heard Jack's voice behind me. A hand holding my shoulder. My heart started beating crazily once again. His hand keeping me from walking out.

"Im your Boss! Why are you guys so mean?!!" Dan shouted again.

"Dan I swear to God if you don't shut your mouth i will take your burger from the oven!!" Jake shouted from the register. Can't this place have some peace?

"Andy, is that you?" Jack interrupted my thoughts. I removed his hand from my shoulder and faced him. When i did, he has tears flowing down his cheeks. His eyes glued to my face.

"Andy!" i was immediately tackled to the ground by Zach. His hand behind my head, protecting it when we fell on the ground. His sobs filling my ears.

"hey.." my voice let out softly. I looked up and there stood Jonah, Daniel and Corbyn. All of them a crying mess. I reached out my hand for them. Jonah pulled us up and i got swarmed in a hug.

"why did you leave us Andy? We've been searching everywhere for you." Zach cried on my shoulder.

"im sorry." my heart broke even more, my voice shaking as i burried my face on his chest. They've been searching for me. All this time, they're looking for me.

"please don't do that again." Daniel said in a whisper. I nodded my head and just cried.

"What is this? Family reunion?" i heard Dan say behind us.

"Dan i swear you're ruining the moment and I'm this close to making you bald." i said while making a gesture with my hand.

"WHY ARE YOU PISSY DID SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH YOUR PUSSY?!" Dan screamed while running away, probably to hide in the staff room. I swear he's 30 something but he acts like he's in his 20's.

The boys let go of me while chuckling from what Dan said. Jack stood there, awkwardly. I pulled him in a hug and he started crying on my shoulder.

"I'm s-sorry. I-I'm so s-sorry for w-what i d-did Andy. I'm s-sorry." he bawled as i rub his back.

"it's okay. I forgive you. Shh its okay Jack." i said softly. He pulled away, his eyes swollen already. I wiped his tears off of his face with my handkerchief and look at his eyes. He have dark circles under his eyes, his brown orbs are dull. His skin looked pale. I don't think even get any sleep.

"its okay Jack." i said softly.

"no i hurt you. I was never there for you. I made you cry. I broke your heart. Its not okay." he said letting his tears fall again. I sighed and looked at all of them. They're all still crying.

"lets go, i don't want to let your fans see you crying in here." i said pulling Jack's arm and about to walk out when i heard Dan yell.

"Ain't not crying in the club!" Dan shouted. I shook my head in annoyance and let out a sigh.

This day could be any worse..