14

I'm sorry that the feeling shows and I just wasn't there
~~

30 minutes of driving and Zach being loud, we reached the venue. It was packed. Like almost all of the young people that live in this town are here. Luckily, the boys wasn't noticed, yet.

We were at the far back from the stage, watching Jake and his band play on stage. The crowd were singing and swaying to the song. Same as Jonah and I. after months of living here, i actually got to know the songs. Jack and Corbyn were bobbing their head to the beat, Zach and Daniel were just listening, swaying a bit.

Everything seemed fine. Until someone infront of us gasps.

"you're Why don't we. A-and Andy Paul.." a girl with blonde hair said, catching most of the crowd from the back's attention.

I felt an arm wrap on my waist, pulling me closer to them. I look behind me and it was Jack, smiling a bit to the fans.

They immediately started to ask the guys for pictures. Their phones are almost on our faces with their flashes on.

"alright, guys please calm down." Jonah said trying to stop them from pushing.

"i don't like this." i told Corbyn while he tried to block all the flashes from their phones. Jack pulled me to him and rubbed circles on my back.

"okay guys, please dont push. Andy's claustrophobic." Daniel said, the fans started to back away a little, i calmed myself down while Jack and Corbyn checked on me if I'm okay.

"we'll take pictures with you guys after the event. We just really want to enjoy this time." Jonah explained. we heard the fans whine and saying okays.

The show went by smoothly, just like how it started. The whole time, Jack's hand never left my waist. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and his lips touching my skin. I couldn't focus on the show.

Whenever Jake would look on our way, Jack would pull me closer to him. The song ended and Jake spoke to the mic.

"alright so, we are going to have someone sing this song with us. She wrote this piece and like, i want you guys to sing this one, so we did and its now going to be in our album. Maybe?" Jake said, the fans went wild at the word album and Jake just laughed on stage.

"yeah we're working on that one. So Andy, come on up here and let these guys hear your voice." Jake said looking at my direction. I glared at him and he raised both of his hands with a guitar pick in one hand.

"you can do it Andy!" Zach cheered for me.

"go on! Let's hear it!" Daniel said while Jonah and Corbyn looked like proud fathers. Jack gave me a smile and kissed my cheek, without anyone noticing except the 4 boys with us.

The crowd made a path as i walk towards the stage. Jake held his hand out, pulling me up with Nathan's help. Someone gave me a microphone and adjusted the stand on my height.

"hello beach goers, and local people. Welcome to Hogwarts." i joked, the crowd erupted and started chanting each of the four Hogwarts houses. The band laughed and so is the why don't we boys.

"i don't know about you guys but I'm on team Slytherin. What about you Jake?" i said looking at Jake, he rolled his eyes and went to his microphone.

"duhh im on team Griffindor." he said we both laughed and calmed ourselves.

"okay okay, lets stop before this show will turn into a comedy show. My food is waiting you guys." Isaiah said, DeCarlo blew on his trumpet as a joke.

"Okay but seriously, i hope you guys will like this song, its called Passenger." Jake said and they started playing. the beat came and Jake started the first verse.

Calico, you'll always chase a pedigree
A better half, so contrary
Why are you so jealous?

I swayed to the song, closing my eyes turning off the world.

Say you won't
Say you will attend to me
Space is all the light we need
Why are you so jealous?

I sang with Jake, my voice came out smoothly.

We ran like fools
To chase our blues down
It seemed reminiscent
Patience growing thin
I'll sing for you again in the morning
In the morning baby

I looked at crowd and saw the boys swaying to the song with their eyes closed as i sang the chorus.

Passenger, I'm clinging to the driver's seat
But you've got all the fight we need
In your room, so selfish
Ahh

Jake let me sang the Bridge part. I locked eyes with Jack, he stopped dancing for some reason.

We laughed like fools
To chase our blues down
I thought it familiar
Patience growing thin
I'll sing for you again in the morning
In the morning baby

(I was always awake)

Jake and i sang together, i saw a tear fall down Jack's face. The outro came and Jake let me sang it.

I was always awake
Spry to your feels
Keen on the way we were
But I fell ill like our friends
Corrupted by youth
And those who wanted more
If we ever became
The things we lost
The things we left behind
I would wish for the past
When we were pure
Suffering intertwined

Jack wiped his tears away and looked down. I looked at Corbyn and he noticed my expression. He looked at Jack when i turned my eyes to him.

"thank you guys" i said smiling a bit and hugged Jake and the rest of the band. I went back to where the boys are, with Corbyn comforting Jack.

"you did amazing up there Andy!" Zach said giving me a hug. I returned his hug thanking him. All of them complimented me.

I walked to Jack and cupped his face.

"hey, its okay Jack." i said while Jack and I were behind the boys. Jack looked up at me and smiled.

"you looked amazing up the stage." he said, with tears still falling down his eyes.

"thank you." i said kissing his cheeks. i wrapped him in a hug, his face buried on my neck.

"i love you Andy." he said in a whisper. My heart beat went crazy. This is the first time i heard him say that ever since the cheating incident.

"i love you too Jack." i said holding him tightly, my tears finally falling on its own.

I wish everyday would be like this..