57

I dare you to love me
The pretty and the ugly
If you're alone, I'll make it better
We could be alone together
-SabrinaCarpenter
~~

The next day after we brought Jack to the  hospital, I called Sydnie about him and luckily she was in town. Kristin is on her way here.

The doctor told us what happened to Jack. He was dehydrated and lost a lot of weight. The doctor said he lacked protein and potassium. Thats why he's weak. He's not eating anything these past days.

Right now, I'm at a restaurant, waiting for my take out with Camila and Jonah. These two have been hanging out too much and its alright with me. Dylan was back in the hotel, probably working while Shawn is doing a show near this place.

"order for Rose?" the claim section said. The 3 of us walked towards it and showed the guy the receipt. I carried the 2 bags of food while Jonah and Camila took 2 each.

"if Jack doesn't eat these i will forcefully shoved them in his throat." Camila says, i let out a sigh and just continued walking towards the hospital

I hope he's okay. I haven't really seen him yet. I refuse to. Ever since his breakdown yesterday, i didn't want to see him cry again.

~~

"Andy, you should see him." Sydnie says, she sat on the chair beside me. Her eyes has dark circles around them from the lack of sleep.

"no syd, its okay. how is he?" i ask looking at her. She breathes out a sigh and lean on the back rest.

"he's fine, he's eating a little bit now, but not even in half he'll stop." Syndie says while rubbing her face with her hands. Kristin went out of the room, a bottle of water in her hands. She sat on the other side of me and chugged the water down.

"he didn't want to eat anything today. I don't know what to do anymore." Kristin says, her voice cracking and tears started pouring down her cheeks. She finally got her last night, and haven't slept yet. She's still wearing the same shirt from last night.

"You guys should get some sleep. I'll try to talk to him." i said standing up from the chair.

"Are you sure Andy? He's really stubborn right now." Kristin says, wiping the tears that have fallen from her eyes.

"yeah, I'm sure. You need sleep, its been a long day. I'll call you if anything happens. Oh and Aspen's in the same hotel as us." i said while texting Corbyn about mama Avery and Sydnie staying at the hotel.

"Aspen? You mean David's daughter? Why is she with you?" Kristin says, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"she's dating Jack and i don't really know why she's with us." i said while putting my phone in my back pocket.

"oh, um, okay well I'll just say bye to Jack for a second." Sydnie says and walking inside Jack's room. Kristin let out a sigh and rubbed her head.

"Andy, please talk to Jack even though you're not together anymore, i still trust you. You've been part of our family for almost 3 years. I know Jack did some things that hurt you and I'm not proud of that. But I'm asking you to please talk to him. Get him in his senses, i know you're the only one who can get him back to himself." Kristin says, a tear dripping down her cheeks. I nodded my head, smiling faintly.