Chapter 3

Ghost's POV

I snap back to reality, out of my angered thoughts. "Chris, call 911 now!" I yell at him, going over with Lora to see if we can get Lilith to respond to us.

As we gave up trying to get her to respond, I checked her pulse, which was thankfully there, but faintly. "They said they'd be here in about seven minutes." Chris said, walking back into the room and over to us.

Lora picked up Lilith's stuff and told Chris and I to get Lilith onto the sofa. We did as she said.

She wiped the forming tears in her eyes away and just sighed before saying, "I never thought it'd go this far." As she said that, a tear rolled down her guilt stricken face.

Chris and I gave her a confused look as I asked, "What do you mean, Lora? Do you know why this happened?"

She nodded. "She's been severely bullied ever since seventh grade. She comes home crying almost everyday. I don't think she even has one friend. She always seemed to be okay after an hour or two in her room, listening to music; especially from you guys. It's always been just being called names, being made fun of, and the occasional push into a locker in the hallways. I never thought it'd get this bad."

It made me smile inside, that our music actually helps such beautiful girl, but I wanted to punch whoever had caused Lilith any pain at all. I harshly sighed before asking, "Who the actual fuck would do this to her?" My voice was laced with anger and hatred.

Lora shrugged and there was a knock at the door. She quickly ran to the door and pointed to where Lilith was after the paramedics asked her a few questions. They put Lilith's limp body on to a stretcher and into the back of the ambulance. We then hopped in there with her as they put an IV in her right arm.

I hope she's okay. I want to meet her and be by her side when... or if she wakes up.