Chapter 6

-Lyrica's POV

Once my clone finished making our plates, she waved to them and vanished. I washed my hands at the kitchen sink. Using my powers, I pass out the plates that she made. As each resident accepted their meal, I stood by the counter. Face down, I stared at the stray strawberries that littered my plate. Their eyes are unnerving which I should've expected. This is my first time using my abilities in front of them. When I finally look back at them, Clara and Nera look shocked while Domenico, as usual, frowns. It makes me think that maybe he just doesn't have a genuine smile. After a little bit, the trio took their first bite, their faces lit up. Surprisingly even Domenico had a little smile. 

"This is simply wonderful!", Nera praised.

Clara mewls, "The waffle is fluffy and light. Baked to perfection. Don't you agree Domenico?"

The man just grunts but continues eating. To me, that means it solidifies her compliment. I begin to grin because this is my third time making waffles from scratch and the first time doing so with a clone.

'But they don't need to know all that.', I mused as I put my dishes in the sink. After everyone finished eating, I planned on doing the dishes but Clara began washing them.

"Miss Winthrop, let me help."

Clara shook her head, "Allow me, you go get dressed. Nera will be the first person that you'll help today."

"Yes ma'am."

I replied before heading upstairs. Domenico and Nera went before me. When I reached the last stair, my boss entered his room while Nera cleaned one of the rooms on this floor. About seven minutes passed after my shower, and I walked out of my room and spotted her outside waiting.

"Sorry for the wait.", I apologized.

"Oh, no worries dear. The others have just arrived, but Domenico wishes to speak with you. I believe he went to the gym.", she utters.

"Thank you.", I said as I head there.

Once there, I see him using the punching bag.

I didn't say anything yet for some odd reason

I didn't say anything yet for some odd reason. Maybe it was his total concentration on pounding away at the hanged bag or the fact that his ass looks great in sweats? I think it's the latter. Finally, he turns around and I never knew that he was this buffed up.