Chapter 19

Dedication and Love to the MVPS:
beekaysellane
candychubby
lilmama_2bhadd
SleepingPatri
KellerRose
Betty_la_fea_sempre
jaykandie

-Lyrica's POV

"You look beautiful Lyrica.", Tiffany compliments.

Tiffany was once one of Dommy's many hit-its or quit-its. She's cool compared to the other Dommy stans that I've met before. He invited her over to do my makeup and hair and I have to say she did a pretty good job.

"Thank you Miss Angeles."

"Just because I'm six years your senior, doesn't mean that I'm old."

"Sorry, it's just how I was raised."

"I know. Southern hospitality and all that jazz.", Tiffany shook her head as she look at her watch, "Shit I'm late! Have fun at the ball."

"I will!", I yelled as she shut the door.

Turning to my mirror, I couldn't help be to amazed at my appearance. The whole world is gonna really scrutinize me, especially my family. I can just heard Ayanna comments now,

'These rich folks don't know anythin' about fashion. Payin' for a designer that don't know the color theory. Lord, give me the strength. I know Rikki bet not wear somethin' ugly.'

I bet they gonna eat Thanksgiving leftovers while watching the event too. Lucky....

Peering at myself in the mirror, I started on my hair. She wanted to style my locks into a bun hairdo, but I knew it'll get cold. At least that's what the weather woman says anyway. My makeup is simple, something I'm glad she did. My necklace and earrings are made of diamonds. Like REAL diamonds! Almost all of my gemstones are lab-created, meaning I know natural flaws within jewelry. I seen a faint line on the diamond necklace and a small dark spot on one of my earrings. However, I've never seen one on my imitation Cubic zirconia necklace. Although, the inclusions are well hidden, my lab-made "diamond" still look good as new. So imagine my reaction to seeing a video about Domenico buying a $39,000 diamond necklace and earrings set with a $68,000 voice chipped silver ring for me.

Lets just say I wasn't the only one who was losing my mind that day.

Anyways I gaze downwards from my hair to my makeup, which looks amazing. I love how simple it is; it's not overdone or too excessive, it's just right. The scarlet satin dress that just feels so soft on my skin and brings an air of sophistication. It even fits my body better than when I first put it on. Maybe its because I swallow a couple slices of pound cake yesterday. I'm still upset that I didn't eat any of my momma's or granmama's Thanksgiving food; however, next Monday, I will. Passing my fabulous gown, I see my silver caged heels showing off my white toenails. For a simple design, both items cost around $923 to $1,510. These stores are just robbing these rich folks around here. But the quality is nice so maybe that's why it's costly.

 But the quality is nice so maybe that's why it's costly