Chapter 8

Dedication and Love to the MVPS:
Little_missswagger
coco_cream_26
Schelaina
dfw_toyaa
jomeikah
Starrmazing
Yaramohmeddddd
yinyangniko
IslandLady78
Patti55
peridottttttt
igotcuteankles2007

-

- *Currently being edited*

-Lyrica's POV

It's been a little over two months since the day Mr. Giordano threatened me. August 8th seems like it was a long time ago, well not really; today is October 11th. This is the day that I've been dreading. I have a date to an important event with the high society elites within the city. Can you guess who my date could be?

If your answer is anyone besides Domenico Giordano then you're wrong. Yeah, going on a date with a billionaire would be every girl's dream, but Dommy is a pain to deal. But getting paid extra for this makes it bearable.

I should be excited to go with the hottest man in the city, hell in the state.

But I'm not. Because  I planned to go to the movies with Sonny to see the new Abigail movie in theaters tonight. But Mr. 'You're going to be my date for the charity ball' couldn't find someone else to replace his original date, so I had to be the replacement.

When he told me that a week ago, I started laughing. Like to the point that I turned red in the face. Thank goodness we weren't in a room full of people because that would've been embarrassing, for him at least. However, all the women he asked before he settled on me were,

A)didn't have time to go
B)is out of the country
C)got their dates

The reason why his original date couldn't go is due to factor 'B'. So that leaves me, his maid. Those etiquette classes I had to take in high school will hopefully pay off tonight.

"Still I don't want to go.", I mumbled as I strapped on my heels.

Moving to my wall mirror, I glance over my outfit, a white do-or-die dress from Fashion Nova, and for my shoes are these new Saint Laurent Black Jane classic ankle straps. My hair was straightened and styled in a half-up ponytail, but my big rose gold hoop earrings were still visible. My voice chip pinky ring that Domenico brought me is secure on my right little finger. My make-up and nails are also ready for the occasion, close to the color of my ring.

 My make-up and nails are also ready for the occasion, close to the color of my ring