Chapter 15

Dedications and Love to the MVPS of this story:
Thankies
Betty_la_fea_sempre
KellerRose
1ksmartness
Mickey1984
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Name: U-Rite by THEY.

-Lyrica's POV

"So Mrs. Giordano, how was your day?", Duncan teased playfully.

I turn to see him and the others in the doorway between the kitchen and living room.

"Ha ha ha, in your dreams, but its been fine.", I giggled as I place a plate in the dish rack.

"That's good to hear. However, I know that it'll happen later rather than sooner.", Osgood retorts.

"But doesn't the sayin' goes 'sooner rather than later'?"

"Yes, but you two are stubborn as mules so the the phrase is reverse.", Clara answers while drying the dishes in the rack.

"Also I reviewed the video footage and saw Mr. Giordano putting you in bed again.", Buck murmurs loudly as he went back into the living room. He sat on the couch and flipped on the TV.

"For real? Then I'll have to thank him later.", I said I gave the last dish to Clara and checked on the cake I was making.

When I saw that the cake wasn't done yet, I close the oven door, I saw everyone quietly staring.

"What?"

"You've change Domenico.", Clara admits.

"How? It seems like he remain the same to me."

"That's because you stayed with us since August dearie. Rosemarie and I have known Domenico for mostly his entire life, and I can confidently say that all my years with the Giordano family, Domenico have never treated his employees like how he treats you.", Clara explains.

"Really?", I replied as I lean back onto the counter.

"Yes cara(dear), everyone has became rather brooding since Mrs. Giordano's and Aurelio's deaths especially Domenico. Domenico and Paolo didn't take the news well compared to Mr. Giordano. The boys loved their mother and little brother more than anything.", Rosemarie admits to us.

We were silent for a moment. I kinda figured that he's a mommy boy based what I got from them and the media. Apparently, she's an angel in both the living world and the afterlife. His little brother was too young to leave this world, the last thing I read from an article was that he told reporters that he admires his older brothers and his plans when he grow up,

"I miei fratelli maggiori sono i migliori fratelli del mondo! Ma io voglio essere un artista della ceramica, così da poter continuare a collaborare con la nostra azienda di famiglia."
(My big brothers are the best brothers in the world! But I want to be a pottery artist so that I still help with our family business.)

It's sad what happen to them but I did tell Domenico that if him, Paolo, or his father even, needed someone to listen to then I'm their girl. Although he didn't reply, I know that he was slightly happy to hear that.

She smiles before hugging me, "Ma, voglio ringraziarti per aver inserito le nostre vite e diffondere la tua positività a noi Lyrica."
(But, I want to thank you for entering our lives and spreading your positivity to us Lyrica. )

"Um...you welcome.", I replied awkwardly.

"I'll teach you some Italian before we retire as my thanks.", she promised as she went into the living room and sat by Buck.