Chapter 18

Dedications and Love to the MVPS:
PatriciaBlankenship
TailiziaFord

-Lyrica's POV

"What were you doing in Lyrica's room Wightman?"

"I was...t-trying to see if Lyrica was in her room."

I stood by Domenico. Out of all the things I've encountered in my nineteen years of living, I finally seen a man sniff my dirty drawels. Four years in an auction ring and wrestling with perverts, there wasn't a time I met a panty-sniffer. Honestly its stomach-churning to see him take a deep whiff of it. Like dude, I farted in them and he smelling it like its a candle. Ewww!

"So you was checking in her dirty hamper?", Domenico interrogates as he lifts his eyebrow.

I glance nervously at Domenico, his face held no emotions just like his voice. His aura, however, is steadily changing from different shades of red. I look at Buchanan and felt more disgusted. The bastard is horny. Like horny-horny and his body language sorta reflects his aura. He kept sneaking peeks at me and fidget with his pants leg. I guess he was trying to hint at something, but nobody wants your little dill pickle sir. How come I didn't realize that he's creep? I can't believe I actually trusted this man.

Well somewhat.

But what happen to day one Bucky? Was he always like this or did something made him snap? And in that case, what did I do to made him into a drawel-sniffer?

"How long have you've been doin' this?", I ask.

"Huh?"

"You heard her Wightman, How long?"

Buchanan sat there quiet for a moment. His aura shifts from orange to purple to pink. The swirl is slowly make me sick. I don't know if he smell my clean ones.

I hope to God that he didn't.

"Please answer the question.", I plead.

"A few...."

"Days?"

He shook his head, "Months. But you can't blame me sir--She's perfect! She's everything in a woman, an angel...no. No!", he exclaims. "A goddess. She needs to be worshiped even in dirty places."

Bile slowly crawled up my throat. Those words. Such adoring words coming from such a blasphemous mouth. Just like how he complimented me or use me for his bidding.

"Lyrica Noelle Collins, please do me the honors of being my wife. We can give birth to the gods of this world. WE-"

His machinations were stopped once Domenico punched him in the face. The hit knocked Buchanan out of his chair with a loud crunch and an earth-shattering thud follow afterwards.

"Wightman, you're fired and banned from any of our events. Don't you EVER set foot on this property again. Now go!", Domenico growls.

Buchanan held his nose before glancing his perverted eyes towards me, "But Lyrica, you know what we could have. Be by my side as my goddess and we can rule."

Slowly I shook my head, "Don't call me that and--and don't know what you're talkin' about. I'm not holy...I'm just a normal person; nothing more nothing less."

Buchanan shakily rose to his feet, casting one look at me, he said, "I'm not like him, sweet doll."

He grins. A smirk I've seen only from him. That's when I lost it. My powers got the best of me.

"How could you know about him?", I sniveled.

"It'll be okay. I'm here and we'll be united with Jade."