Chapter 16

Hyo-Sonn & Lyrica's outfits & Song Name: Love Me Right by EXO

-Lyrica's POV

I'm upset. 

The reason?

My dumb ass needs real winter clothes! These thin ass sweaters and hoodies ain't cutting it. It's 51 degrees outside! It's cold! I don't do the cold, only endure it! Plus I get sick easily and I don't have time to be sick! I have at least one more underground match and this ball bull-crap that makes getting sick out of the question, hell out the equation!

I look down at my phone once I felt a faint buzz. Glancing down, I see it's Hyo-Sonn and she text me that she was outside. 

I ran downstairs and out the door, well before that I told everyone that I'm leaving then I walked out. As I walk outside, I see this gorgeous candy red Hyundai.

"I wonder what kind of Hyundai it is?", I muttered as I admire the vehicle

"It's a Genesis Coupe with some custom parts attach to it."

I jumped. I didn't think that she'll roll down the window to answer me.

"Nice car Sonny! I mean Jan-Di.", I complimented as I closed the car door.

She smiles as she drives off Domenico's property, "Thanks Rikki but Jan-Di isn't my real name just an alias for the public eye."

"Okay. So, what are we doin' first?"

"Well, we have to go place an order for our dresses, shoes, and accessories and book an appointment for our hair and nails. Then we're free to do anything we want."

"Awesome!", I replied as I tuned up her radio.

A song came on and the beat had me snapping my fingers while Hyo-Sonn begins singing. We were rocking out to the song which I found out is call Love Me Right by EXO. Once I get back home, I'll have to check out more of their music. We kept rocking out until we stop at this boutique named Allure Couture.

"Fancy.", I whistled as I see the interior.

The interior is actually considerably nice like it's not too extravagant but not too plain. I like it. There were dresses that could be worn to a business party or a casual get together with all your rich friends. The shoes were mostly cone heels and pumps, but had a few kitten heels here and there.

"Welcome to Allure Couture! How can I help you Miss Hwang and Miss Collins?", an employee named Isla asked.

"Yes, we are looking for dresses for the upcoming charity ball.", Hyo-Sonn explains.

Isla nods and took us to the back, once there I saw some beautiful dresses among the many presented. Majority of the dresses were either bedazzled, shimmery, or plain. I don't see any that I like so far though.