four

madison's pov:

"come on mad's we have to leave, the uber's outside" layla shouts from the other room.

after curling my final strand of hair, i was finally done getting ready.i looked at myself in the mirror one last time before heading out of the hotel room with layla.

as we were both in the uber we made small talk with the friendly driver and layla complimented me on my outfit.

"if ethan does see you tonight, he's gonna die knowing what he's missed" layla says making me bite my lip, in a thinking motion.

"can we not talk about him..please" i say, going quiet. layla out of all people knows what I went through.

"i'm sorry mads, I shouldn't have sai-"
"don't sweat it, let's just have a really good night okay?" i ask, slightly changing the subject of the dreadful conversation.

after ten more minutes of travelling in the black vehicle, we tip the driver and walk towards the entrance of Grayson-and Ethan's- house.

"what the fuck, this is enormous" i murmur towards layla. i've never been here, but layla on the other hand obviously has.

as we enter the house all I saw was unfamiliar faces and the sound of the blaring music.

layla and i decided to go find grayson, and surprisingly we saw some people on the way.

"Brandon what are you doing here?" i ask laughing, giving him and his fiancé both a hug.

"me and Amelia wanted a trip to la, we was getting bored of New York" brandon laughs throwing his arm over Amelia's shoulder.

they truly are adorable together.

we soon enough find grayson, leaving me to now be third wheeling since brandon and amelia walked off.

"i'll go find us some drinks" i say to the love birds and they both nod.

grayson tells me whereabouts the kitchen is and i follow his directions.

if I do say so myself, this house is amazing. i never would have imagined that they could afford something like this, but I guess all the hard work has definitely paid off.

my boot heels click along the hard wood floor of the kitchen, I look around trying to find where the drinks could be.

i'm surrounded by people kissing, talking or drinking. and that's when my eyes notice the few bottles in the far corner of the marbled kitchen.

i make my way to the vodka, adding lemonade for layla and myself.

as I'm poring the liquor into two red solo cups I sway my hips to the song that playing through the loud speakers.

humming slightly to myself I feel someone's eyes burning on my body.

turning around I see no one, madison you're just imagining things, stop overthinking. i think to myself.

i turn back around, grabbing the two drinks I previously made, shaking off my imagination I created in my mind.

and right before I could walk away, to find layla and grayson I hear a deep, low, and husky voice from behind me.

"you look beautiful"

how are you all liking the sequel so far? tysm for reading i love u all