twenty-four

madison's pov:

so we've been in la for a week now, however though, the girls and i are leaving tomorrow morning.

this past week has been filled with us all catching up with each others lives, days out... just like we used to as teenagers. and of course as for me and ethan, we've had a couple of dates.

i also got the chance to meet some of ethan's work friends, he's working on a movie at the moment so i got to go with him for one of the less busy days.

it's currently friday, and our flight was booked for 9:30 am tomorrow morning. i had a photo shoot the next day, therefor we had to leave.the twins said they'd drop us off at the airport.

i was cuddled up to ethan on his couch, lauren went shopping and grayson was with layla, probably doing fiancé things.

my head was placed on his shoulder as his warm hands traces shapes on my exposed skin from me wearing shorts.

"are you tired?" ethan asks me and i nod slowly. "a bit" i yawn. i hear him chuckle and i smile.

"well you can blame me for that, we did stay up quite late last night" he says.

last night we both went out, we had dinner and ended up getting back to the house at 12 am. we just stayed up talking about everything and nothing... then falling asleep at 4 in the morning.

i could feel my eyelids become heavy, until there's two loud knocks on the front door of the twins' house door.

since we were the only ones home, we had to answer it. i groan since we were in such a comfortable position.

ethan stands up from the couch and i stretch my body, now sitting up straight.

after tying my black locks into a high pony i sit and wait for ethan to return.

__

after a couple of minutes i begin to wonder where ethan had disappeared to.

i was about to walk to the front door until i heard footsteps enter the room that i was in.

in walks ethan, but behind him was a beautiful blonde girl, who was around our age.

it's selena.

my chest began to feel tight at the thought of why she's here. last time i saw her, they were together.

"mads, this is selena" ethan says coldly and i weakly smile. "i think we've actually met once or twice" she says, not really looking at me.

as selena places her black jacket down on the couch ethan walks to me and says to me "i didn't know she was coming".

i believe him, i do.

"why exactly are you here selena? you could have at least called to say you were coming" ethan says.

i stood awkwardly in the room with them both, i didn't want to be apart of their conversation, but i did want to know why she was here.

"i tried, but you blocked my number" selena says, looking my way as if it's my fault.

"that doesn't matter right now, either you tell me why you came here to talk to me or you can leave" ethan says, i could tell he was getting angry so i walked up to him.