Chapter 1

Y/n was a girl, born in Kingston, London, who was longing to be a makeup artist ever since she was little. She went to an all girls school when she was younger, the went to a beauty college to study makeup further. Y/n used to use her mums makeup when she was 5, and played around with it, this is where her curiosity began. She now is 20 and has a boyfriend called c/n, she is currently living in his apartment because she hasn't got a steady job. 

*yaawwwwnnn*

You open your eyes slowly and gently, not being able to see properly because of the sleep in your eyes. You rub them vigorously to get the gunk out of them, and can see properly again. You look to your left where c/n would usually be, but instead of your boyfriend laying there peacefully, there's a note. Suddenly you feel a deep pit in your stomach and you start sweating profusely. You and c/n have been arguing a lot about his 'late hours' at work, kind of strange as he worked a simple job at Asda (Walmart if you're American or whatever your local store is called etc..) and used to be on fixed hours, but recently he had been lying to you about having to stay longer hours, even after the shop was closed. You decided to ignore this until he met Kacey.

Kacey went to your Primary (or Elementary) school and you'll never forget the trauma she caused you when you were only 10. She used to come up to you with her 'squad' and make fun of you, slap you and yadda yadda yadda... You thought that you had seen the last of her, but it turned out she worked at Asda with c/n and they had been becoming intriguingly close 'friends'.

FLASHBACK

You were sitting tranquilly at the candle-lit dinner table at y/f/r (your favourite restaurant) with c/n when you heard a loud and protruding  voice that you recognised.... the sound came nearer and nearer. Oh God... Kacey. 

"Haiii c/nnnn " she blurted out in an extremely flirtatious tone to c/n.

"Um hey Kacey... this is y/n, my girlfriend, y/n this is Kacey, from work."

Kacey immediately snapped out of her incredibly 'acting drunk and idiotic' spell and stared me up and down.

"Girlfriend, huh?" she glared right down into the depths of my soul with really squinted eyes.

" Yeah, it's been almost a year, 354 days to be precise. 

You fell more in love with c/n falling into a trance with every word he spoke, 354 days? I didn't know he'd been counting. You were so lucky, until Kacey came along and ruined everything.

END OF FLASHBACK

You stared at the folded up note with tears forming in your eyes... you carefully unfolded the scrap piece of notebook paper, tears rolling down your cheeks and dripping onto it, you gripped tightly to the edges of the paper as you unfolded it one last time. 

Dear Y/n,                                                                                                                                                                                    I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me. Yes, I did cheat on you. Yes, it was with Kacey. I wasn't brave enough to confront you in person, I know, I'm a pussy and you deserve someone so, so much better than me. I'm on an early shift today, so you have until 1 pm to get all your stuff and go.                                                                                                                                                         c/n

Go?! FUCKING GO?! You screamed out of anger. The tears started streaming down your cheeks, waterfalls trailing to the floor, but these tears weren't tears of sadness, these were tears of pure anger. You couldn't believe this man had the nerve to cheat on you after you had interrogated him about being in love with Kacey, the girl I repeatedly told him was bad news.

You started gathering your stuff together, in one of his suitcases, because it was a lot bigger, you had all of your makeup stuff, and also, who was stopping you? After you had gathered everything and got your clothes on, you stormed out of the flat, knocking things over a smashing vases on the ground on your way out. You had been through so much with him and now he left you in a ditch to rot and die. 

You had nowhere to go, except your brother's house, which, unfortunately, was all the way in Oxford, a whole hour away from where you were, and you had no money. You couldn't go back to your parents house, they ha kicked you out for trying to continue the career of a makeup artist, they wanted you to be a lawyer after generations and generations of lawyers. Then you remembered something, you and c/n had a safe with money for your future together, you both knew the code to the safe so you went to take some...

3...5....2...6 

WHAT?! He changed the code ???!!! Now you were angry. One more trick up your sleeve to try. C/n was a regular marijuana smoker, and kept a stash of money in his mattress for it, he didn't know that you knew this but you saw him stashing money in there once. You went into the bedroom, shoved your hand in the cut that he had made in the mattress, moved your hand around a bit and EUREKA! You felt the wad of cash in your hands, you didn't know how much it was exactly, but you guessed it was a couple hundred quid. 

You quickly stormed out of the apartment looking at the time......

12:45

SHIT! He's gonna be here any minute, you quickly gathered your stuff and the money then ran outside, down the 5 flights of stairs because the lift isn't working and went outside. You had no idea where you were going so you just headed to the left of the building, the opposite direction to the Asda that c/n worked at and just started speed-walking, not knowing where you were going, but just crying....

A/n

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter, sorry if it was a bit all over the place, I'm not a very good writer, next chapter will probably be up tomorrow or something. Thanks!!