Chapter 11

Y/N POV

I decided to visit Becky today, it's the second day she's been in a coma, it just doesn't feel right without her, like a piece of me was missing. I drove to the hospital before work, it was only 6 am, when have I ever woken up at 6 in the morning before? Well the truth is I haven't slept, I've been worrying too much; what is she doesn't come back? Will she remember me? What if...? It was driving me insane, and I didn't want to disturb Tom either, so I just laid in my bed wide awake for the whole night.

~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the hospital around 6:30 am and I went up to the lady at the front desk and asked for Becky Johnson, she told me her room number and floor (which I already knew) and I raced up there. There she was, laying as peacefully as ever, I crouched down beside her and held her cold, limp hand, I began to speak to her, saying everything that she'd missed. I read somewhere online that people in a coma could hear what you were saying. 

"Hey Becky, How are you? Well obviously not doing so well, are you? Well you've missed a lot these past 2 days. Well after Tom said he liked me, we went on a date together, we went to a fancy Italian restaurant, you would have loved it." I could feel tears forming in my eyes, but I continued, " We shared a big pizza, and talked for ages, it was wonderful. Then I got the phone call, about you, I started crying, and Tom, he comforted me, he didn't know what was going on, but he held me like there was no tomorrow. I didn't know I was your emergency contact... I'm kind of glad I was, otherwise I'd probably not have found you." Waterfalls were pouring out of my eyes now, "You weren't picking up my calls... I was worried sick! And I was right to be... I promise I'll visit everyday. Anyways, we got here, and Tom was in the same room as you! If you were awake, you would have died." I chuckled lightly to myself, " Well he was here, then when we got home, I was so tired, and he changed me because I was too fatigued to do so myself. I woke up in one of his t-shirts, he was shirtless, I went back to my trailer and my clothes were there neatly with my shoes. This man really cares, he really does." I have to go now Becky, but I will see you tomorrow..." I was weeping into her hand and all of a sudden I heard a loud beeping noise, I looked up at her electrocardiogram and there was a horrifying sight...

A bright, flat, green line across a black screen,and just like that my world just went dark. I ran out of the room and called for help "HELP! I NEED A DOCTOR! SHE'S FLAT-LINING!" A group of paramedics ran around the corner and into Becky's room. The shoved me out the room, so I had to sit on the chair outside of the room. More and more people kept flooding into the room with various medical equipment and there were people shouting. My anxiety kicked in, I started screaming, heart rate increasing, palms getting clammy. I ended up sitting in the corner of the hallway crying into my knees, disoriented and dizzy. A nurse came up to me and tapped my shoulder gently "Are you alright honey?" I nodded my head slightly, not saying anything, "I think it's time you get going, she should be fine, come by later." She gave me a comforting smile and lead me out of the the hospital, "Get home safe love." I murmured a quick thanks and started walking to the metro station outside of the hospital. I got on the train and felt my phone buzzing in my pocket, I took it out and realised the time. 11:45!! Oh SHIT! I'm supposed to be at work in minus 30 minutes! But besides that point, Tom was calling me, I picked up.

"H-Hey." I said sniffling, trying to hide the fact I'd been crying.

"Y-Y/n, where are you?!" Tom shouted down the phone, but worriedly.

"B-Becky s-she..." I trailed off and started crying.

"Oh, y/n it'll be okay, where are you now I'll come and pick you up." 

"D-Don't bother, I-I'm on the tube now." 

"Okay, I'll see you soon love."

"B-Bye."

I hung up the phone and started sobbing into my hands. "Next stop, Waterloo station" That's my queue. I got off the train and started speed-walking to set, my eyes like rain-clouds and my tears the rain.

~~~~~

I ran in my trailer and Tom was sitting on my sofa, as soon as he heard me come through the door, he immediately got up and comforted me. "It's okay babe." I was crying into his shoulder, He pulled away for a second and looked me straight in the eyes with his gorgeous brown eyes. "What happened?" I started to explain how I was talking to her and she flat-lined. Tom wouldn't let go of me for the thirty minutes I was rambling on for. He was the sweetest thing ever.

"How about later we go and see Becky, then go out for dinner?"

"O-Okay." Tom gave me a soft, sweet peck on the forehead and went to sit down so I could finally do his makeup, I pulled him back though, grabbed the sides of his face and went in for a passionate kiss, your lips interlocking like final puzzle pieces, like he was the missing piece from my puzzle.

I did Tom's makeup, he went to set and I was left to my thoughts, but then I got a call, it was from the director of the movie, Jon (I decided to change it to Spider-man because I wanted to include Zendaya in the story) I picked up the phone hesitantly.

"Hi, y/n!"

"Hello, Jon!"

"I was just calling to let you know that Zendaya's makeup artist is off sick today and you'll be doing her makeup today! You'll just have to do some natural makeup on her, no bruises or blood or anything like that."

"Oh okay, thank you!"

"She'll be there in 5 minutes, Bye!" And with that he hung up the phone, 5 MINUTES?! I had to get all my stuff ready, which normally took me 10 minutes, so I ran to my makeup station and rummaged through my draws trying to find everything. Luckily I did it in the nick of time. Zendaya knocked on my door.

"Hi Zendaya!!" I was really enthusiastic because Zendaya is like an idol for me!

"Heyy gurll, you can just call me Z!" She seemed so nice!

"Oh okay, I-I'm y/n!"

"Ah, you're the one that Tom constantly talks about!" She shot me a cheeky but friendly wink.

"Aha, I guess, come in, you can sit down just there." She walked in and sat down.

"Any drink before we get started?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good, got my trusty old water bottle right here!" She was amazingly sweet!

"Okay I guess we'll get started." Me and Zendaya chatted for ages while I was doing her makeup, and we got on extremely well! But it was time for her to go, "Bye y/n, here's my phone number, see you around I guess!" 

"Thank you gurll, see you round!" I went in and hugged her, then she whispered in my ear "You and Tom aren't going to be together for long." I quickly pulled away from the hug. "eXcUsE mE?" She sarcastically smiled at me, "I said, you and Tom aren't going to be together for long." She proceeded to make a heart with her hands then brake it in half while making a fake sad face. 

A/N

WOO that was heated guys! Sorry if you like Zendaya guys, I just needed to stir the tea a bit! I also really love Z she is a KWEEN, like look in the dictionary for kween and a picture of Zendaya will be there. Thanks for 55 reads!