Chapter 24

This chapter is going to be a bit different, there's a song that you need to listen to whilst reading this, the link is above ^ , I'll tell you later when to start the song.

Y/N POV

Nikki has been a big help during the pregnancy, she had been giving me money from Tom, luckily he had cooperated after finding out I'm having triplets. Becky hasn't been around much lately, she's gotten a new job on the other side of the city, and she's seeing this guy over that side of London that she won't tell me about! 

(Play the song here!)

I was alone tonight, eating pickles, a usual Sunday night, rainy, gloomy and lonely. I was sat on my window sill, thinking, should I have left him?

I don't see you, you're not in every window I look through

I followed the raindrops trickling down the window.

I don't think we're meant to be, and you are not the missing piece

He was racing around my mind, all of the laughs, good memories.

I won't hear it, whenever anybody says your name, and I won't feel it, even when I'm bursting into flames, I don't regret the day I left, I don't believe that I was blessed, I'm probably lying to myself again

A tear rolled down my cheek.

I'm alone in my head, looking for love in a stranger's bed, but I don't think I'll find it, 'cause only you could fill this empty space. I wanna tell all my friends, but I don't think they would understand,  it's something I've decided, 'cause only you could fill this empty space

His smile across his face, teeth shining in the sunlight. My fingers tangled in his soft curls. Tears poured down my soft cheeks.

TOM POV

I've been drinking, I've been doing things I shouldn't do, overthinking, I don't know who I am without you, I'm a liar and a cheat, I let my ego swallow me and that's why I might never see you again.

I sat at my window, scotch in my hand, wasted as usual, just a normal Sunday night, rainy, gloomy and lonely. As I looked into the stars of the night sky, I could imagine her hair blowing in the wind, the touch of her soft hands when she would hold my face as she kissed me. Her perfect body glimmering in my room of a sunny morning, it was too much to bear.

I couldn't make you love me, I couldn't make you love me, I couldn't make you love me, I couldn't make you love me, I couldn't make you love me, I couldn't make you love me

After I had done her wrong, I kept repeating to myself, I couldn't make her love me. She was my missing piece, she's now left alone with three children, and I'm not there to support her. Even my own mum was lying to me about helping her, she's a special woman, my mum. 

Tears poured out of my eyes, just as they've done every night for the past 5 months. The thought of her triggered it, any time I wasn't occupied, my mind would be thinking of her, I can't help it.

Y/N POV

I soon regretted everything I had ever done with Tom, from the first day on the job. I decided to go downstairs, and raid the cupboards, I searched through them, and there it was, a glorious bottle of wine, one glass couldn't hurt, can it? I poured myself a glass of wine, and as I was doing so, my reflection flashed in the bottle. Mascara was dripping down my face and I had lipstick smudged around my mouth. What was I doing? I smashed the bottle on the ground, and got in my car. 

I drove to the other side of London, and knocked on an all-too-familiar door. He answered, he had been crying. He looked shocked at the sight of me. I pulled him into a hug and whispered into his shoulder, "I miss you." and he replied "I'm sorry." we stood there for a while, crying. 

Tom pulled out of the hug, and said "Why don't you come in." I stepped inside and slipped my shoes off. I was 5 months pregnant now, and with triplets, so my baby bump was quite obviously there. I waddled into the living room where Tom was sat. The place was a mess, beer cans all over the place, empty pizza boxes, and mess everywhere, then it sunk in, I had done this to him. This was all me. 

Tom looked at me in wander, then looked at my stomach, "May I?" he said to me, and I nodded. He lifted up my shirt, just exposing my stomach, and put his hands on it, they were warm. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain from the inside of my stomach, and flinched. "Is something wrong?" "I think, I think one of them just kicked." I knew this was coming soon, I didn't think it would hurt so much though. "Well that's a first." "Really? They haven't kicked before?" "Nope." He looked at me, tears in his eyes, happy ones, and said, "I will do everything you need me to do to support these babies, this is my first time meeting and I already love them with all of my hear, I'm never letting you go again, got it?" My eyes started to water at this point, I was too hormonal. "I'm never letting you go either." Tom held me in a tight embrace, he felt warm, and like an empty space was now filled. 

I drove him back to me and Becky's apartment, away from that awfully messy place. We went to bed, and just held each-other, which was really quite hard because it was so uncomfortable sleeping with a giant stomach. 

I woke up the next morning and found tom downstairs making a full English breakfast for the two of us. I sat at the table and he served it. I quickly got up and grabbed a jar of pickles from the fridge, there were loads in there. I sat down and started eating the pickles, I took a second to look up at Tom, he looked astounded. "What?" "I thought you didn't like pickles?" "I didn't" "And you do now?" "Yeah." " I wondered why there were so many jars of pickles in your fridge." We just laughed, it was the best feeling. Until it was interrupted by a certain loud someone barging through the door.

A/N 

I'm sorry for not uploading over Christmas, I was just so busy and I was on holiday, I promise I'll post more this year! Thank you for reading, dont forget to vote!