Chapter 7

Did...did Tom frigging Holland just confess he likes you?! Okay.. now you were freaking out, you just stood there with a stupid face, looking confused as fuck. Oh no, that feeling is coming, whenever you got really nervous you would start to feel faint, sometimes even actually faint, and you thought to yourself, it's one of those times. Your legs started to feel really weak, like a crumbling building, your legs gave in and you fell to the floor unconscious.

TOM POV

Oh no.. what have I just done! Y/n just stared at me with an extremely adorable but anxious face, which all of a sudden lost all colour and her legs gave way and she fell to floor, I got up in time to catch her but then I started panicking. " Shit! What do I do?!" I picked up my phone and called Haz. "Haz?!"

"Hey Tom, how'd it go mate?"

"Not good, y/n fainted, come, make it quick!"

"Oh shit, I'm on my way!"

Y/N POV 

My eyes slowly fluttered open, to see that I was laying in Tom's lap, I immediately panicked and tried to get up too quickly, consequently hitting my head on my chair. "Oww!"

"Easy there, here have some water." Tom's words were so gentle, but no, you couldn't fall for him! Could you? You sipped at the water slowly, still feeling a bit dizzy, but at ease because Tom had an insanely relaxing voice, that you could just fall asleep listening to.

"I'm really sorry if I freaked you out or anything, I just.." I cut him off mid-sentence.

"It's fine, really." I gave him a promising smile, like everything's fine.

"Oh, but you full on passed out, are you sure you're okay?"

"I swear it's fine, I just pass out when I get like really nervous, it's my anxiety." What is up with me today? I never tell anyone that, only Becky knows.

"Oh...sorry"

"No, it's fine! But did you really mean the stuff you said?"

"Yeah.." He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, " Every word of it."

"Aww, how sweet." I looked at him in awe with glazed eyes.

" You're so adorable" He was so fricking cute!

NARRATOR POV

You realised you were still laying in Tom's lap so you awkwardly got up and brushed yourself off, and at that point Haz burst through the door. "I'm here! Oh y/n, you're okay"

"Haz you dipshit, she's been fine for the past five minutes!" You couldn't help but laugh at Tom's annoyance. Haz scowled at Tom then walked out of the trailer. "I should probably get to set now, umm bye." He came up and gave you an awkward hug. It felt nice to feel him in your arms, but it wasn't nice to feel whatever was poking you through the pocket of his trousers. As he pulled away from the hug you looked down to see what had been prodding you... you then looked back up at Tom as if you'd seen the devil.

"W-What's the matter?"

"Uh.. Tom before you go to set..." You indicated downwards with your eyes, "You might wanna sort yourself out first." 

As he looked down and realised what happened, his cheeks flooded a bright pink colour. "Uh, yeah, I'll err... bye!"

"Bye!" You giggled to yourself after his little clumsy jumble of words, "Boys."

You had nothing better to do, so you decided to call Becky, it was her week off so she must be bored out of her mind without you.

"Hey Becky!"

"Y/NNN!!!"

"Okay so I have the cRaZiEsT thing to tell you!"

"What is it, what is it, what is it?!!"

"Well so I was basically bugging Tom about if he likes anyone, because we're quite good friends now, not to brag, but yeah and he didn't wanna tell me, so I asked what she's like and he said that she's sweet and all that stuff. Then, be prepared, he said he has a crush on me! ON ME!"

" NO WAY!!"

"Yeah, and then I fainted."

"Oh no..."

You and Becky were talking about Tom for ages...

"And then he had 'a little problem downstairs' and he went the brightest shade of pink ever!"

Becky was pissing herself laughing at your little experience with Tom, it was a moment never to forget. 

THE NEXT DAY 

TOM POV

"I cannot face her, I'm telling you, she hates me!"

"She doesn't hate you, mate!"

Me and Haz were arguing whether y/n hated me or not, I'm pretty sure she did, especially after what happened yesterday, Haz reckons she doesn't " She has this look in her eyes every time she looks at you!"

"Shut up Haz!"

"Well it's time for you to face her, you're going to have to at SOME point"

"It's now or never..."

I gelled my hair, dusted myself off and walked down to y/n's trailer. Before I knocked on the door, I looked down "Let's have no more mishaps with you today, okay?"

*knock knock knock*

A/N 

sorry for this cringgeeeee, i do, sincerely apologise for and cringing you may have experienced today, but i hope you're enjoying my story so far, be sure to vote! Also I'm going to try and post a chapter every other day, but sometimes I'll be busy,

Bye for now!!