Chapter 15

Y/N POV

After our 'fondue' in the shower, me and Tom decided to go out shopping around LA for clothes and stuff like that. Tom had hired a car just in case we needed to go anywhere, so we got in and made our way to the centre of LA. I had never left the UK so the sights were pretty amazing, it was about 6 in the evening, so the sun was setting and lights were just coming on. I was in absolute awe. 

Tom drove to a humongous mall in the city centre, when I saw it I squealed, I had never seen anything like it! The shopping centres in the UK were pretty big, but this was like the size of the whole of Kingston! We entered the towering 5 floor building and it was glorious, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel. I turned to Tom, 'T-Tom, I can't afford any of this." I said with shame in my eyes, "I know, but I can." Tom winked at me and proceeded to walk off, "I'm not letting you pay for anything!" "Yes you are!" I started chasing after Tom. 

He ran into the Gucci store and I went in after him, $500 bags, $200 slides! The prices were through the roof! "Tom the prices are insane in here!" "So?" He just shrugged his shoulders, god he's mental! "Hey look at this handbag it's gorgeous!" Tom shoved a bag in my face, he was right though, it was gorgeous. "Tom, this costs seven hundred dollars, put it down." He sighed and walked off with it, " I'm buying it for you!" "No Tom!!" He strolled up to me, bag in hand "Too late." "Oh god Tom, you can't do this in each shop we go into!" "Yes I can, if there's something that I like, I'm buying it for you, off to Louis Vuitton!" "No Tom wa-" and he had already gone off the Louis Vuitton. 

We had been looking at all the shops for hours now, Tom had bought me an insane amount of clothes, like $2000 worth of clothes! We reached the last shop in the whole mall, it was an expensive dress shop, my mouth gaped open at the sight of all of the beautiful dresses in front of me, Tom grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shop. We walked around the shop for a bit but one dress caught my eye, it was absolutely stunning. It was a dusty-rose a-line dress, with golden-floral straps. The dress had a tutu, down to just below the knee, and was embroidered with gold flowers and leaves. The top part of the dress had various gold beads and flowers sewn into it. 

My mouth was catching flies at this point as I stared profusely at the dress, Tom had noticed I was starting at something because he looked at me, then followed my eye-line towards the dress, it had been the only thing I was interested in for the ...

My mouth was catching flies at this point as I stared profusely at the dress, Tom had noticed I was starting at something because he looked at me, then followed my eye-line towards the dress, it had been the only thing I was interested in for the whole night, "I'm getting it." I immediately snapped out of my trance to tell Tom that I didn't want it, well obviously I did, but I didn't want him to buy it for me. "No, Tom, I can't let you, you've outdone yourself tonight, please don't" He looked at me sadly, "At least try it on? Please, for me?" He gave me puppy-dog eyes, so I gave in, "Okay I'll try it on." We got my size from one of the workers, who was staring way too much at Tom, and I carefully removed my clothes, stepped into the dress and pulled it up to my armpits, I gently lifted the straps over my shoulders and did up the zipper at the back (thank god for my flexible arms). I had a quick peep at the price tag on the side of the dress. $1500! I almost passed out at the price of the thing. 

I slowly opened the door, and Tom was standing there on his phone. I coughed awkwardly to announce my presence, and Tom looked up from his phone, his eyes widened and his mouth opened. He stared at me for more that a while, and I blushed, a lot. "W-wow, y/n y-you look absolutely jaw-dropping." "Shame it's one and a half grand, I'll go take this off." I started to scurry off back to the changing room, when Tom grabbed me by the waist and stopped me, he spun me around and looked me right in the eye, "Take it off, and I'm buying it, no buts this time." "B-Bu-" Tom interrupted me by giving me a sweet, but passionate kiss. I sunk into the kiss and wrapped my arm around his neck, my fingers intertwined in his hair. 

He ended up buying the dress, even though I begged him not to. We made our way out of the giant shopping centre, and back to the car, bags filled the back seats and the boot. All designer clothes for me and Tom, but mostly stuff Tom had bought me against my will. We drove back to Zendaya's house, and strolled in with our mountains of bags. 

It was 10:30 pm so we thought Zendaya might be in her room with Darnell watching Netflix or something along the lines of that. Me and Tom made our way up the stairs, me first, him behind. Then I heard a low whimper and I turned around to Tom "Did you hear that?" It can't have been only me who heard that, "Hear what?" Then I heard it again, but louder, it was more of a moan this time, "That..." He had obviously heard it that time, "What, or who is that?" The we began to hear it louder, and shorter gaps between the moans, "Are they?..." I questioned Tom, "I-I think they are..." "Oh no..." We kept hearing the moans, through the whole house, even all the way downstairs in the kitchen, where me and Tom were suffering in pain. We were having a raid of Z's fridge, she had so much food! So we ate it, well a lot of it. 

Then the moaning stopped, me and Tom sighed in relief, but we heard footsteps coming down the stairs, Zendaya appeared in the kitchen, took one look at us and went completely red, "Y-You're back!?" She inquisitively exclaimed at us. "Yeah, we've been back for about," I looked at my phone, "half an hour." Zendaya's jaw dropped, "H-Half an hour?!" "Yeah, what have you been up to?" I winked at her, even though I fully well knew what she had been up to, Z gulped and replied "N-Nothing, aha" She awkwardly laughed and rushed out of the room in embarrassment. I turned to Tom and smiled, "Well that was fun wasn't it?" Tom sarcastically nodded, "Yeah...very. Oh, and also, we're going to a fancy restaurant tomorrow night." "Okay but I'm paying this time!" "No, I am. Wear your dress." "Fine." I had simply given up dealing with Tom and his money spending at this point.

A/N

Wow! We've reached 150 reads! Thank you so much! Don't forget to vote! I know i said things would get heated, but that'll probably be the next chapter or the one after! Thank again guys!