Chapter 9

TOM POV

I waited for y/n to open the door as I was nervously tapping my feet and twirling my thumbs, I heard y/n fiddling with the keys to try and unlock the door, then the door swung open and there she was. My jaw dropped looking at her, I was completely amazed. Y/n was wearing this amazing burgundy dress with black and gold heels, her hair in a beautiful braided crown, and she had gorgeous makeup on. She looked absolutely stunning.

"W-Wow, y/n..." I stuttered, trying to get my words out in the presence of her beauty.

She dropped her head and blushed,

"You look absolutely s-stunning, beautiful!"

She looked up with her captivating y/e/c eyes and smiled gently.

"Thank you... you don't look too shabby yourself, handsome." Then she winked at me, but I could tell she was nervous.

Y/N POV

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks...oh no, I dropped my head in embarrassment.

"You look absolutely s-stunning, beautiful!" Tom stuttered slightly but it was awfully adorable, he had a way with words, though, it was fascinating.

I finally lifted my head and smiled "You don't look to shabby yourself, handsome." Ew that must've been the most cringey thing I've ever said, and to top it all off, I winked at him. 

"So where are we going?" I asked him 

"It's a surprise" He smirked as we got into his car

"I swear to god Thomas Stanley Holland if you make me wear a blindfold I am going to..." He interrupted halfway through,

"Don't worry, I wouldn't want to ruin your lovely makeup, and plus, how do you know my middle name? I don't remember telling you."

"I told you, my best friend is a massive fan, I know a lot about you, she always used to tell me random facts daily." I chuckled a little bit.

"Really? You should so invite her to meet me!"

"I think she would actually die." I giggled to myself. 

Tom looks so good when he's driving, ugh! When did I get so lucky? Oh yeah, when I met Tom friggin Holland! I was looking out the window when I spotted an extremely familiar yellow light.

"Aghhh!!" I might have screamed a bit loudly, because Tom quickly turned to me worried.

"What!?" Tom seemed scared

"Can we have McDonald's, I haven't had maccies for agggeesss!!" 

"Why, when was the last time you had it?" I bowed my head in devastation

"Like three days ago..." Tom laughed at me, which was so cute, I loved his laugh so much.

"But don't worry, we're going somewhere a LOT better than maccies."

"What on the face of this earth could be better than maccies?!" I practically screamed at him, whoops. 

"Where we're going tonight." A smirk grew on his face.

"Okay whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip!!                                                                                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After what felt like forever in the car, we finally pulled up to this fancy Italian restaurant,I started shaking my head "Tom, I can't afford this!!"