Chapter 10

Y/N POV

"E-Emergency?" I questioned the use of the word, what has happened to Becky? I turned my head to look at Tom, tears gathering in my eyes, I blinked once and a tear escaped and rolled down my cheek. I watched the tear as it fell off my jaw and plummeted to the ground, creating a small puddle.

"Yes, unfortunately Becky has been in an accident, a car crash."

"Where is she, is she okay?!" Fear raced through my veins along with adrenaline as my body started to brake down into panic, a panic attack. Tears were now waterfalls trickling of the sides of my face. Tom had gotten up as soon as he realised I was crying. He rushed to me, and he started to comfort me, not even knowing what had happened.

"She's in Kingston county hospital, in a...coma." The man's voice had a tone of devastation and almost sorrowful.

"I-I'll be there as soon as possible." Tom was still holding me close, I cried into his shoulder for a couple minutes. He held my shoulder and looked me in the eyes, "Let me go and pay the bill and we'll go, okay?" I nodded my head in agreement, he must have overhead the conversation.

~~~~~~

We were in the car, tears leaving mascara stains elegantly on my cheeks, you could tell I had been crying hard. The big red 'H' came into view and my head perked up, Tom drove into the car park and we rushed in.

NARRATOR POV

You and Tom ran into the main part of the hospital and straight to the front desk, luckily for us, there was no line.

"Um... Hi, I'm..err... looking for..urrmm..Becky Johnson?" I asked the front desk lady (tb to chapter 2 ;) ).

"Umm, yes, she's on the 4th floor, room 3C"

"Thank you so much." I quickly sprinted off upstairs, Tom trailing behind me. Then I got to her room, I knocked on the door and proceeded to slowly crack it open, there she was, laying on the hospital bed, a gnarly gash in her right eyebrow, left eye bruised and in a neck brace. She had an oxygen mask on and casts on all her limbs except her left arm, which was just in a sling.

I was laying by the side of her bed, weeping into the sheets, I didn't care what kind of mascara, foundation, whatever I left there, I was just so depressed. Tom came and bent down next to me and rubbed my shoulder. I looked deep into his eyes and a tear was forming there. He brought me into a long, kind, loving hug. 

~~~The next day~~~

I gently fluttered my eyes open, I was in a familiar yet unfamiliar surrounding . I looked around, but couldn't get up, there was something holding me back, I turned my head to the side, and surprised to see a topless Tom with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist... wait, what happened last night? I peered down and I was glad to see I was still in clothes, but instead of the burgundy dress I was wearing last night, I was in what I assumed to be Tom's t-shirt, but safely in my own underwear. 

"Y/n." I heard a raspy but extremely sexy voice call my name from beside me, I turned around to be face to face with Tom, but he was still holding me. "Hey sleepy head." His hair was all curly and messed up. I tried to pull myself up and off my bed to go back to trailer, as I was in Tom's. However, when I attempted to get off the bed, I felt a pair of strong arms pull me back; "5 more minutes, love." I was about to go, but the way Tom says love, makes my heart completely melt and fall apart, so I stayed. 

My phone was on the bedside table so I went to grab it and check the time. 12:46?! "SHIT!" When I shouted, it startled Tom and he got up all of a sudden "W-What's the matter?" I picked up my phone and showed him the time "My shift starts in minus one hour and sixteen minutes!"

"What shift, all you have to do is my makeup, and plus your shift starts when I'm ready, and do I really look ready to you?" I chuckled at his sarcasm as he stood in his Calvin Kleins and soft grey joggers. "Okay, but I need to get paid at some point." I kind of glared at Tom, and he nodded, just as he did so, a loud knocking was heard at the door. Tom ran and opened it quickly, it was one of the producers saying Tom needed to be on set soon. 

~~~~~

We had gone back to my trailer so I could do Tom's makeup. Doug always texts me the night before, telling me what Tom will need doing, today was basically the same as all other days, a bit of dirt here and there, then some bruises around, that's about it. I slowly dabbed the sponge softly against his skin. He wouldn't keep his eyes off me the whole time, while I was trying to concentrate on my work. I looked up at Tom for one second and burst out in laughter because he was gaping at me, like he was in a trance or something. 

We had just about done, and Tom was called to set, he started to walk out of my trailer when he ran back and gave me an unexpected peck on the lips "What was that for?" He just shrugged "I think I lost my number, can I have yours?" He winked at me which made me laugh so much that I was curled up in a ball on the floor. "T-Tom, oh my.." He cheekily grinned at me then came and passed me his phone. I took it and instead of going to contacts to put in my phone number, I went to the camera and took a load of selfies, without him even noticing. I passed Tom back his phone, off, just to be sure, then he smiled and walked joyfully out of the trailer.

I went to my room to find my clothes and shoes neatly folded on my bed, I smiled then flopped onto my bed.

Flashback

I had been crying for a while now , Tom by my side for the whole time.

"Babe... I think we better go now." I was flattered at the way Tom said 'babe' it convinced me to get up and follow  Tom out to the car. "Bye Becky, please get better soon, there's so much to tell you." I groggily dragged myself out of the hospital and into Tom's car. My eyes felt swollen and puffy, and my eyelids got heavier as I drifted off to sleep. 

The next thing I knew I was being carried, bridal style, into Tom's trailer and being laid on his bed. He unclasped my shoes and slipped them off of my feet. I drowsily sat up, Tom went and grabbed a t-shirt from his drawer, one of his Peter Parker ones and put it down on the bed besides me. He began to take my dress off, but looked up at me first, and I gave him a lazy nod, he then proceeded to undress me and slip his t-shirt over my head. My eyes were open the slightest, and saw how heavily Tom was blushing.

Tom came out of the bathroom with his joggers and Calvins, then handed me some makeup wipes to wipe my face, I started to wipe my makeup off, but being half asleep, it was not going well. "Here let me help you with that." Tom came and took the wipe from my hands then wiped of my makeup, he was ever so gentle though, making sure he was hurting me. I then collapsed backwards and fell into a deep sleep.

A/N

WOW! Longest chapter yet! I hope you enjoyed it!! I've decided to change the filming set to Spider-man far from home instead of chaos walking because Tom's hair was short in chaos walking.