Chapter 14

TOM POV

I felt a sharp poke against my cheek and a soft voice, "Wake up sleepy-head."  I slowly battered my eyes open and I squinted at the sudden brightness after waking up. Y/n gently stroked her fingers through my frizzy hair, "We're here frizzy-face." she started chuckling to herself at the stupid nickname she gave me, her smile was so beautiful, the way her teeth glistened slightly in the light was magical. I got up and gave y/n a small peck on her forehead.

We made our way off the plane and through border control, we then got through the gates to find Zendaya whose house we were staying at. Oh, yeah, we made up with Z, she apologised so I forgave her, I knew y/n was a bit suspicious and hesitant to forgive her but I encouraged her to. When I saw Z, I ran up and gave her a friendly hug, as did y/n. "Hey guys! How was the flight?" She seemed genuinely friendly this time, "Well we were asleep the whole time so I don't know." y/n gave a reassuring smile and giggled a little.

Y/N POV

Me and Z sat in the the front seats of her Audi, because I called shotgun, and Tom was in the backseat of the glamorous car. Me and Z were getting along really well, as we did last time, but she apologised and I'm over it, although she keeps eyeing Tom, so I'm being cautious. We got to Zendaya's huge mansion of a house and walked in, "Come, I'll show you guys to your room, I've only got one spare room so you'll be sharing a bed." Z sneakily winked at me as she joyfully brought us and our stuff upstairs. 

When we walked into the room, I had never seen a bed so big, Tom ran up and jumped on it like a 4 year old girl. "Come and join me!" He shouted across the room, I ran and started to climb onto the bed, "YAYY!" Tom cheered when I joined him with his little charade. I started laughing and called to Zendaya, "Hey Z come here and join us!" She looked at me a bit hesitantly, but then ran up and used her giraffe legs to step right onto the bed and begun to jump with us, we were just messing around for ages, and it was so fun!

NEXT DAY

I woke up next to a shirtless, sexy Tom, his hair was all messy and his perfectly-formed abs, defined by the sunlight peeking through the sheer, mesh curtains draped over the window. His eyes started to open slowly and he looked at me, and I stared right back, he leant over and gave me a soft morning kiss.

We got out of bed after about 10 minutes of snuggling and soft kisses. I made my way down the many dark-oak, polished stairs, Tom trailing behind me, but we were hand-in-hand. Zendaya was already making breakfast, a full English one. Plates of eggs, bacon, hash browns and sausages, "Wow Z you really outdid yourself!" Then a man walks into the kitchen, who I didn't recognise, he had short dreadlocks, tied up into a ponytail and he was wearing glasses. Me and tom looked at him in shock, some random man just showed up in Z's kitchen and she looks chill about it, "No, we outdid ourselves." Zendaya says and takes the mans arm and stroked it. "Oh, this is Darnell, my boyfriend." Me and Tom looked at them, then each-other, then back at the newly-found couple. "Boyfriend? Since when?" Tom asked "Since about 2 months as of a week ago." Darnell spoke, he had an extremely masculine and deep voice, unlike Tom's adorable, chirpy one. Me and Tom looked at each-other in absolute disbelief, it had only been 1 month since Zendaya tried to kiss, I mean actually kissed Tom! I was in a trance, so confused, even discombobulated. Tom had the same look on his face, Zendaya noticed this and fake-coughed "Anything wrong guys?" She evilly glared at us, I gulped "No, we just can't believe you didn't tell us!!" I lied. 

After breakfast, Z and Darnell were showing us around the city, it was absolutely jaw-dropping, the beauty of it, it was incredible. Zendaya, showed us to a cute, kind-of hidden cafe where we ate lunch. I had a BLT sub, while Tom had a cheese and ham toastie, Z and Darnell sharing a fondue dip, ew so cringey, I thought. We ate lunch, and Zendaya took us to this strange, but big building, we went inside, and it was a trampoline park. "I saw how much fun you two had jumping on my bed last night, so I thought that this would be a good idea!" Me and Tom's eyes widened at all the trampolines, ball pits and foam pits. We chucked our shoes off and ran to the trampolines and started jumping. Z and Darnell were just laughing at me and Tom being children. 

Hours later, we went home and trudged to bed, we were all sweaty and tired, and I decided to have a shower, I went into me and Tom's en-suite, after notifying Tom that I'll be 20 minutes in the shower. I slipped off my leggings and t-shirt, along with the rest of my clothing. There was no lock on the door, but I assumed it would be fine because Tom knew I was in the shower, and anyone else would have no reason to come in there. I adjusted the temperature of the water so it was perfect, then slowly stepped into the shower. Z had provided us with shampoo, conditioner and soap, since we were gonna be there for a week. I squeezed a blob of shampoo into the palm of my hand and started massaging it into my hair. I swear I heard the door open, but I thought nothing of it. I continued to rinse the shampoo out, then proceeded to put conditioner into my hair, a lot of it. 

All of a sudden, I felt a warm breath against my neck, I quickly swung around to be presented with a fully-nude Tom. I screamed at the fact that I was naked in the shower, and so was he. My eyes wondered downstairs and I screeched again. Tom put his finger against my lips, "I couldn't bear being apart from you for 20 whole minutes." 

A/N

Guys I know Zendaya and Darnell aren't actually dating, but use your imaginations! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! In the next 1 or 2 chapters, things are gonna get pretty heated!