Chapter 3

You immediately picked up the phone excitedly;

"Yes, Hello!"

"Hi, y/n, we have just gotten a new job in for a makeup artist!"

"That's great! Who is it for?"

"We do not know, but it's situated here, in London, and it's definitely for a celebrity."

"Oh, wow! Where do I sign up?"

"Well if you tell me your email, I can send you the sign-up sheet, you fill it in, we'll send it off and you'll find out in a couple of days if you've got the job or not."

"Great!, my email is..... . Thank you so much!"

"It's my duty to be at service, hope you get the job, y/n!"

"Thank you so so much, bye!!"

"Goodbye!"

I hung up the phone and squealed with absolute joy! " BECKY, BECKY, BECKY, BECKY, BECKY!!!!!" 

Becky stomped drown the stairs, hair in a messy bun, sleep in her eyes, looking like a whole ass mess, "What."

"I just got a phone call from the job centre and they have a job for a makeup artist!"

"No way!! K I'm going back to bed."

"But Becky, it's for a celebrity!" Becky swung her head round;

"A.... celebrity?! WHO?!"

" They don't actually know who it is, but they do know it's someone famous!"

"What a bummer, night."

"It's 1:30 Becky"

"Yeah... night."

I chuckled, "Okay, night!"

Without hesitation, I went to Becky's laptop and logged on. Ummm... let me think... becky+y/nforeva... no?...hmm...tomholland69? Really Becky? She really hasn't changed ... You rolled your eyes as the laptop started up. As quickly as you could you checked your emails, and there was the email from the job centre, you opened it and saved the file to Becky's computer. You went onto word and started to fill the form. 

15 minutes had passed and you'd just finished the form. You sent it off. Now. The waiting game. 

You spent about two days, sitting at home, eating pizza and KFC, you did Becky's makeup a couple of times, she loved it, but then you heard a ringing that you had recently heard. THE JOB CENTRE!

You quickly picked up " Yes, Hello, Oui!"

The front desk lady (you still didn't know her name) answered in a kind of depressing tone, "Hey, y/n.. umm well, I don't know how to say this."

"W-what is it?"

"Unfortunately...." You started to feel a pit form in your stomach, your eyes were ready to rain.

"Y-y-yeah"

"YOU GOT THE JOB Y/N!!!"

"What, no way!"

"Of course you did, you were perfect for it!"

"I-I-I can't thank you enough, t-this is amazing!"

"It's my job love, congratulations!"

"T-t-thank you!"

"No problem sweetie, I'll email you all the details of the job."

"Okay, Thanks, Bye!

You screamed for Becky, but she was at work, what a shame, you'll just have to celebrate by yourself, first, lets eat all the ice cream in the freezer! While eating as much Ben & Jerry's as you could, you looked at your emails for the details.

Hi y/n,

Here are the details for the job;

You have to show up at 11 am sharp, the address is.... . You'll have to bring all of your stuff, you will have your own trailer, and will be staying there for around 2 weeks, 3 at the most. You can take the tube, the circle line to Oxford Circus then change to the Bakerloo line and go to Waterloo. The job starts on the 29th, and you'll get £20.50 an hour.

Good Luck!

Janet

Her name was Janet?? She looked like more of a Patricia to me, but whatever, the job starts in two days, shit! And twenty quid an hour?That's amazing! I get my own trailer as well?! About two hours later, Becky got home;

"Hey y/n."

"Becky you'll never guess what!"

"No! Tom Holland's gotten a haircut, hasn't he? Ugh I knew it!"

"No Becky, I got the job!"

"Whoop, go y/n, we have to celebrate, we are going clubbing tonight!!"

"Let's go and have a crazy night, I've only got two days until I'm off for two weeks, maybe even three, it sounds crazier out loud!"

"Let's bounce!"

A/N

Sorry there hasn't been much of Tom in the story yet, but I promise, he's coming, Thank you for reading! Enjoy!