Chapter 16

Y/N POV

It was 6 'o' clock in the evening, and Tom was due to pick me up in 15 minutes, he had spent the day with Darnell doing boy stuff like playing video games etc. and I was with Zendaya getting ready for my date. Since she was the queen of hairstyles, Z was doing my hair, while I was doing my makeup (obviously). I had my hair down, for once, in loose curls with pieces of hair from each side of my parting clipped at the back. I had quite subtle makeup on for the first time in forever, with light pink eyeshadow on, and a brownish-nude lipgloss. I put on my beautiful dress and Zendaya zipped it up at the back. She helped me put the necklace Tom got me on our first date and some sparkly hoop earrings on. 

I heard a knock on the door downstairs and I squealed, I stood up and turned to Zendaya, "How do I look?" "Absolutely stunning." "Thank you." I had a tear in my eye, I was so glad to be friends with Z again. I walked down the stairs, my short gold and pink heels going clink, clink, clink. Tom looked up at the sound of my heels on the marble stairs. Immediately his jaw dropped to the floor and he gasped, "Y/N! You look absolutely stunning!" I turned to Z, who was at the top of the stairs, "That's what she said!" I laughed at my joke as I pointed at Zendaya, "Well she's extremely right, you do look absolutely stunning, and gorgeous, and beautiful, and-" I shut him up with a kiss on the lips, sweet and meaningful, "Let's just go." I smiled and we headed out of the door, as we went Zendaya shouted behind us, "Have a good time!" and I shouted back, "Try listening out for the door when we get back so we don't have to go through what we did yesterday again!" Zendaya blushed and so did Darnell. I smirked to Tom, "That'll shut them up."

We got to the restaurant and I gasped when we got out of the door, it was the restaurant we had gone to on our first date! "Let's finish eating this time." Tom turned and winked at me, "Lets." We went in and ordered exactly what we had the first time, and finished it this time. It was an amazing night. 

When we got home, we were relieved to find that there was no moaning when we got in, and instead Z and Darnell were cuddled on the sofa watching a movie. "How was it guys?" Z winked at me, "It was the most amazing night I've ever had." I gently stroked Tom's arm, and I felt his muscle tense, "Tom, are you flexing?" "What nOoOo." He blushed, I knew he was lying, so I whispered under my breath, "Liar." Luckily he didn't hear me, but Z did, she looked at me slyly and smirked.

Overall, we had an amazing week in LA, sight seeing, even at one point, met Jacob Batalon, at his house, who I loved! It was our last night so we decided to go clubbing. It was my birthday not so long ago, so I'm now 21 and legally allowed to drink in the US. We went to this really nice club, playing decent music, and had a fancy bar. I was wearing a short, off-the-shoulder, black dress, Zendaya wearing a similar red one, which she absolutely slayed in! Tom and Darnell were both wearing trousers and a floral patterned shirt, let's just say, we were kinda trying to match. No one in the club recognised Tom, Zendaya or Darnell, luckily. Jacob joined us later on, as did Tony Revolori, who I met on the set of Spider-man, he seemed nice. 

We were all dancing together and getting tipsy, I had had one too many drinks and started dancing on the tables (tb to Becky's little charade in the club that one time). Tom kept shouting for me and Jacob, who was on the table with me to get down, in all fairness, Tom was drunk too. Tom had been nagging us for a while, but I flipped him off and he gave up. Me and Jacob were having the time of our lives, dancing on tables, and I lost sight of the others, but I just thought they'd be somewhere dancing, so I thought nothing of it. 

Later on in the night, people were leaving, and we got told by the bartender to 'Get the fuck off his tables' so we did. Darnell came up to me in a panic all of a sudden, "Do you know where Zendaya or Tom are?!" I was drunk, but I suddenly had a totally sober mindset when I found out that Zendaya was missing... with Tom, I hadn't fully trusted her yet. "N-No, I thought you were with them?" Darnell turned pale, "I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, they had disappeared!" Jacob was standing there, "Oh shit." I ran straight of the club and called for a taxi, Darnell and Jacob came running out after me. We all got in the cab and I told him Zendaya's address in a panic. I had already started crying at this point, I had to deal with the long drive home, I tipped the driver an extra $20 dollars to go faster, and he did.

When I got to Z's house, I jumped out of the taxi and slammed the door, Jacob and Darnell paid the taxi driver while I stormed in the house, I threw my heels off and ran up the stairs, all while still being slightly tipsy, I heard the front door close, so that meant that the boys had come in, and I heard them running up the stairs behind me. I reached the spare room, where me and Tom were staying, and heard creaking. My heart dropped to the floor, I swung open the door, and there they were. Tangled up in each-other, passionately kissing on the bed me and Tom had slept in, Zendaya was underneath Tom fully naked, him on top. I screamed.

Jacob came running along with Darnell and gasped. I started crying my eyes up, Tom looked away from Zendaya for a second and saw me standing there, falling apart, to pieces. He got off of Zendaya, and she called for him to come back. They were doing it, right in front of my eyes. It was impossible for me to bear. Fortunately, our suitcases were packed and downstairs ready for an early flight tomorrow, I ran downstairs, with Jacob and Darnell, grabbed my suitcase and ran outside. Without my shoes. I did not give a fuck. Jacob and Darnell were outside with me, and it had started to rain. Fucking great. "Darnell you look so cool with it, how?" I said with tears in my eyes, "It wasn't real, Zendaya just wanted to make Tom jealous so she could 'win him back' I told her it wasn't a good idea, I'm so sorry y/n." He genuinely looked sorry, "It's fine, not your fault." "Y/n, we're getting an Uber to mine, and that's where you're staying until we can get us a flight home, I have an apartment in London, you can stay with me if you want, and I'll get all your stuff from Tom's, okay?" "That's so nice of you Jacob, thank you." 

Jacob called an Uber, we said bye to Darnell, who went to his own house, and we were on the way to Jacob's house, which was a good half an hour away. I was getting thousands of texts and calls from Tom, so I simply blocked his number, as did Jacob. We also both blocked him on all social media, to cut all ties with him. I was in tears, waterfalls streaming out of my eyes, and Jacob was comforting me, I had only known him for 3 days, but he's my best friend, and we're starting fresh together. 

A/N

Told you it would be heated! Thank you guys so much! I have almost 200 reads now, it means so much to me! Please give this chapter a vote if you can't wait to see what happens next! The next chapter, I am hoping to publish on Thursday, possibly tomorrow if I have time, but maybe Friday. Thank you all for reading, see you in the next chapter!!