Chapter 2

You knocked profusely on the door. " Becky! Becky! Are you in?!" you screamed at the top of your lungs. Finally after about 5 minutes of knocking at the door, Becky opened it, looking exhausted, " What do you want y/n, it's too early jeez." 

" First of all, it's 1:30 in the afternoon, and second of all c/n broke up with me and I have no where to go and I took his money and I came her and.. and ..."

"Y/n, calm down, we can sort this out, come in, you'll be okay."

You went into Becky, your best-friend's, house. You sat down on her sofa while she went to get your favourite, coffee with two sugars and milk. "How did he break up with you, y/n, are you okay?"  

" Of course I'm not okay Becky, he broke up with me by leaving a note saying he fucking cheated on me, HOW CAN ANYONE BE OKAY WITH THAT???!!" 

" That dickhead! We need to go a beat the crap out of him! But seriously, you can stay here as long as you need too, we'll find you a job, and get you on your way, everything will be okay!"

"Okay we really do not need to go and beat him up, I already trashed his apartment and took around £1000 for necessities and," Becky interrupted you;

"£1000 quid??!"

" Yeah it's his weed money he's been saving up, he kept it in the mattress and he thought I didn't know about it, but I did, and I might have taken all of it..."

"I thought you had that safe, the one where you saving money for your future's, that had more money, why didn't you take that instead?"

" Well I tried, but that motherfucker changed the code, there was money that I had taken from home to get my career started in there!"

"Okay we definitely have to go and smash him to pieces now!!"

"No, we don't "

You finished your coffees while continuing to rant about how much of a cunt c/n was. After that it was around 2:15, so you two decided to go job hunting. You walked down to the job centre, which was only a 5 minute walk from Becky's house. You both go in to the desk;

"Hi girls, how may I help you today?" The front desk lady seemed really kind, hopefully she could help you. Becky immediately took over with the talking, as she usually did;

"Hi, yeah, we're looking for a job, for my friend, y/n, preferably, actually no, definitely one to do with makeup, or special fx or something along the lines of that, thank you."

" Umm, let me quickly check," A couple clicks later... " I'm sorry love but we've got nothing to do with makeup artistry at the moment, if I take your details, we can call you if anything pops up" I then decided to but in, I could tell Becky was gonna start again;

" Yeah sure! Mu number is.... and my address is..." I used Becky's address because that was technically where I was staying for now.

"Great, we'll give you a call if anything comes up." She smiled cheerfully.

We both waved and synchronously said "Thank you!! Bye!"

We walked home and Becky turned and said to me " Don't stress about it, they'll call."

When we got home it was around 3:00, mainly because we were waiting in the job centre for a while. We both decided it was good to move me into the spare room, and pack my stuff away, then take an afternoon nap.

You had been asleep for around 3 hours, then woke up to a familiar ringing noise. It was c/n.

You quickly panicked. "Becky!! Becky!!" Luckily she was already awake so she came straight away. "What is it?!!" 

"It's c/n, he's calling, what do I do?" She quickly snatched the phone straight from my hands and literally screamed down the line at c/n;

"C/N YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF, Y/N DOESN'T WANT TO SPEAK OR HEAR FROM YOU, NEVER CALL AGAIN OR YOU'RE DEAD. D..E..A..D, GOT IT?" She then hung up and blocked his number.

"There, you're all sorted, don't think you'll be hearing from him again"

"Thank you so much Becky, you've done so much for me, I will never be able to repay you."

"If you buy Maccies (British slang for McDonald's) tonight, we're even "

"Deal"

"Deal"

You ordered McDonald's through UberEats and sat down and enjoyed it for tea. Then you both went to sleep until 12 pm the next, what woke up up was your phone, you hadn't set an alarm so you were confused, it was an unfamiliar ringing, so you got up and looked at your phone.

It was the job centre.

A/N 

Thank you for reading the second part to my book, make sure to vote if you have a friend like Becky! Bye!!