1

"oh fuck!" I moaned out as he pounded me from behind. The desk squeaked beneath us and papers started to fall off the desk.

My moans filled the dim classroom and the sound of our skin slapping against one another was getting louder and louder. "Shit! Oh god!" I screamed as he gripped on my hips, keeping me in place.

I arched my back and put my cheek against the mahagony desk as he started to go harder. His thrusts became faster and his strokes sloppier, and his breath was heavy.

He started to groan and go even faster and thats when I was about to climax. "Oh fUckkK. goDdD yEssS!" I screamed as I came within seconds.

"Mari! Mari!" He groaned and I felt him twitch inside me. "Mari..."
"Mari! Hellloooo???" I blinked and I was in my own world. "Fuck." I said, not aware of what came out of my mouth.

"Um Mari..." He cleared his throat and I readjusted my eyes. "Huh?" I asked, lost as fuck and he gave me a slight smile. everyone started to snicker and I was just completely out of it. "I asked... What is the answer for question 69?" He questioned.
(A bitch had to!)

"Oh um...uhhh" I flipped to my paper and look at the answer. I looked back up and met his gaze. Oh fuck. He smirked at my expression and  blinked again.  "Umm.. it's uh... Sex is the action of the penis entering the vagina." I almost whispered and he nodded. "Good." Everyone started to laugh and I felt my cheeks heat up and I knew I was blushing. I fucking hate biology.

"Why are we laughing ?" He asked with his arms crossed over his chest. Everyone shut up Immediately and I just sat there in the back of the class embarrassed and about to have a mental breakdown.

I have a tendency to daydream in bio... And yanno about someone I'm not suppose to fantasize about. And my teacher always seems to catch me off guard. Like all the time.

"Alright, you have a presentation about the reproductive system tomorrow and I expect to see a lot of-" "D's" my friend Anthony yelled out and everyone just died laughing. He rolled his eyes and just sat back in his seat.

"Okay I need all of you to hand in your homework before you leave class please." He said aloud and then the bell rang. I walked up to him and handed him the paper. "You did well today Mari." He smiled and grabbed the paper from me. "Uh- yea thank you." I almost said inaudible and just sped walked out of the classroom. A bitch is soaked!

***

"Mari daydreams about him nonstop!" Anthony laughed and I blushed. "Ouuuu" my friend Porsha laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Y'all stop!" I said quietly and they smirked. "The dude is hot though." Porsha confessed. And I nodded. "Yea but he's your bio teacher... Gonna catch a case." Anthony kinda said bitterly and I just ended the conversation.

But my mind wandered in a different direction .

His plump, pink, full lips pressed against mine, moving in sync and in passion. His hands gripped on my waist and he slipped his other hand I to my back pocket.

I fan my fingers through his flippy soft hair and pulled him into the kiss to deepen it.

He glide this tongue along my bottom lip and I parted my li- "fucking Mari?!?!!?" I stared at Porsha and she was smirking. "huh?" I asked, biting my lip and trying not to blush, but I know I was anyway.

"I asked...what are you doing for your project?" Porsha repeated and I was still out of it.

"Um I was thinking maybe..." His toned, muscled body, "uh.. " his teeth nibbling on your bottom lip as he slowly gripped your ass, "just.. I don't know." I said and got up quickly and headed down the hall to the bathroom.

God what is wrong with me.

***

I walked out of the bathroom, flustered a bit but I calmed down and headed to my last period of the day.

"Mrs. Graham, how are you?" I heard a familiar and deep voice greet from behind me.

I turn around slowly and face him. "Hello Mr. Dolan, I'm doing... Um- fine." I struggle to say, "how are you?" I smile and he lifts his brow and tugs at his bottom lip with his teeth. "I'm fine. Like you..." His hazel eyes stare into mine and my breath shortens.

"Uh- what." I sorta laugh and he smirks And clears his throat. I'm fine. like you. You said you were doing fine. " He nodded and it clicked. "Oh yea- um duh. Yes I'm fine." I smiled embarrassingly and he nodded and popped his knuckles.

"Well have a good day. And I can't wait to see your project. I know it will be Impressive." He says and waves and heads back to his classroom.

Holy fuck!
____________________________________

Hurricane CLITrina cumming through, and it's gonna be a wet and sloppy storm. Get ready for the hard ride.

(I. Am. So. Sorry. For that. I- I can't even explain why TF I wrote that. It kinda sucks balls.)

Hello everyone. This was just a short little chapter.

And this may be a short fanfic idk yet. Anyways I hope you enjoy this messy shit.

Xoxo motherfuckers, peace <3

  -your fellow depressed virgin