18

The next day...

Armanis POV

His lips brush gently across min and his hand runs down my spine and grips onto my butt.

The heat from his body radiates off of him and i feel warm. I wrap my arms elegantly around his neck and close the unwanted gap between us.

His lips are plump and they fit so perfect with mine just like the way our bodies fit into one another so perfectly.

I pull away slowly from my lips and chuckle and he holds me close to him. "Sadly we have class in 5 minutes." He groans into my neck and i squeeze him tighter then release.

"Gray I have a question." I say calmly and he leans against his desk and crosses his arms over his chest. "Alright, hit me." He says and I run my fingers through my hair.

"How would you feel about a date tonight?" I spit out nervously and he lifts a brow. "A date?" He asks and i nod. "Yea yanno me and you go out tonight." I say and he sighs and drop his head.

"Mani you know we can't do-" "no but we can. We can go out of town. No one is gonna know." I say with enthusiasm and a smile forms slightly on his face. "I don't know." He says and i cups his cheeks and peck him on the lips.

"Come on. Don't you wanna spend the day with me. Together. Alone." I say softly as I continue to peck his lips. He grins and takes my hands off his face and pulls me closer to him. "Of course I do." He whispers into my ear and then kisses my neck.

"Let's do it." He finally says and I smile. "Yes!" I laugh and kiss him until the bell rings and the door opens.

We quickly pull away from each other and try to act natural. "So yeah just turn in the homework after school and you should be fine." He says casually and i nod. "Thank you Mr. Dolan. Have a good day." I say with a smirk and brush pass him and the students and head out the door.

But before I leave I turn around and wink and he laughs and sits in his chair.

***

Grayson's POV

"Alright everyone you guys can leave early, have a good weekend. " I say as i sit at my desk and they all get up and exit the room immediately.

I take out a stack of papers to grade when i hear someone enter the room and shut the room behind them. "Hello Ar- oh Samantha" I say as I look up from my papers. She walks over to my desk and smiles. "What are you doing here?" I ask and she sits on the desk and crosses her legs.

"Well I was upset when you cancelled our plans for dinner the other night so I wanted to see if you were free tonight. I pause and think and before I could deny I was interrupted.

"Hey bab- uh Mr. Dolan." Armani walks in and clears her throat. "Samantha smirks and gets up off my desk and walks over to her. "Hello I'm Samantha." She says and Armani extends her hand to her and they shake. "Yep we met like the other day." She says and Samantha lifts a brow.

"Sam um i have another class-" "oh right. I'll see you tonight then." She interrupts and walks over to me and kisses my cheek and grabs her bag and leaves.

But before she leaves she whispers something in armani's ear and armanis face drops and shows anger yet fear.

"Babe are you o-" "I'm fine." She spits back and stares at me. "You're still with her?" She asks and I drop my head and shake my head. "No, Mani I'm not. She just doesn't know that." I confess and grab her hands.

"You didn't tell her." Mani says in a calm but tired tone and i sigh. "I'll call her tonight. Okay?" I assure and she nods and pulls me into a hug.

She lays her head on my chest and i wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

"Alright well we have class I'm 3. I'll see you tonight?" I ask and she smiles and nods. "How's 7?" I smirk and she nods and laughs to herself. She pecks my lips exits the room and I smile as I was about to my desk.

Armanis POV

After school...

I dug through my closet for the perfect outfit. This was our first official date. A night where we could be completely alone without anyone noticing who we are.

I grabbed a dress from the back of my closet and smirked. I grabbed a pair of my black docs but then rethought. I grabbed my black heels and layed my outfit on my bed and started my hair and I guess my makeup.

-

I was doing my hair when I heard a knock at my door and my dad walked in.

"Hey Mani." He greets and sits on my bed and i lift a brow. "Uh hey Dad." I say finishing flat ironing my hair and he laughs. "Where are you going?" He asks and I bite my lip.

"Me and Porsha are headed out for a girls night." I lie and and rolls his eyes. "If you are going on a date you can tell me sweetie." He says and stands up and walks over to me.

"Oh, well um okay yea " I laugh a bit and he kisses my head. "When can I meet the young man?" He almost slurs and I laugh. "dad are you drunk?" I ask and he closes his eyes and shakes his head. "Nope. Just a little tipsy." He says and i roll my eyes.

"Dad, go to bed." I assure and help him to the couch. He lays down and immediately passed out. I place a blanket over him and kiss his head. Then I go back to my room and finish getting ready.

***

About 20 minutes later, exactly at 7 i heard a knock at the front door. I run down stairs and almost slip from the heels and I take it slow.

I open the door and see a tall handsome man dressed in all black with a beautiful smile on his face and roses in his hands.

"Wow... You're so beautiful." He almost whispers and his eyes are piercing into me and I blush. He steps through the threshold of the door and kisses me passionately and my heart skips a beat.

"Sorry." He laughs as he releases me after about a minute and i smile.

We head to his car and speed off.

____________________________________

A/n:

Ik it's trash but eh next chapter should be juicy assf.

Xoxo motherfuckers peace 😎

-your fellow depressed virgin