8

Next day:

I groan as the screeching from my alarm Increases, waking me up from my peaceful sleep.

I open my eyes slightly, only to notice the bright sun beaming through the curtains and lighting up my bedroom. What time is it?

I sit up in bed and stretch and look at my surroundings. I grab my phone and check the time .. "HOLY SHIT!" I yell and jump out of bed.

I run to my closet and grab the first clothes I saw and threw them on.

I slipped on my shoes and quickly head to the bathroom.

But while I was running, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and stopped.

"Fuck!"

I glared at my neck, only to see dark purple and red spots covering my neck and my jaw and down my chest. Shit!

I started to freak out.. and I mean freak the fuck out!

I ran around my room and grabbed my foundation and tried to cover it up. Nope.

I dug in my bag for my color corrected, only to find out it is GONE! Fuckkkkk!

I did my best to cover them up as best as I could and set them.

Noticeable?

Noticeable?

I ran into the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and applied some mascara and threw my hair up in a messy ass pony tail.

I grabbed my sweatshirt and threw it on, hoping it will at least hide my neck and the hickeys will be more discrete.

I grabbed my keys and ran down the stairs and or the door.

-

I pulled into he driveway crookedly and parked. I sprayed on some perfume, grabbed my shit and hopped out of the car.

I took one last look in the car mirror at my neck and cussed under my breath.

I jogged across the lot and pushed through the bulkly double doors.

I hauled ass down the tiled hallway and turned he corner and stopped at my first period classroom. I grabbed my hoodie and pulled it over my head to cover my neck and hair completely, then walked into the classroom.

-

Everyone glanced in my direction and I hurried to the back and took my seat.

Grayson glanced at me and quickly flickered his eyes back to the lesson and continued to teach.

-