3

Armani's POV

He licked his way up my torso, as his eyes burned into my sockets. He smirked as moans escaped my mouth and just the sight of him made me even more wet.

He kissed my chest as he traced circles down my side and up to my breasts. He tongue glided over my nipple as his hand massaged my breast.

His hand travelled up to my neck and firmly gripped it as he kissed, bit, and sucked on my neck aggressively, making me whine and crave for his touch even more.

He kissed up my jaw and soon his pink plump peppermint (alliteration Queen bitch! yanno how it was in elementary TF ;)) !!!! ) Pressed against mine. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in. Our tongues Battled for dominance as our kiss deepend and soon I flipped us over and I was in control.

I start to grind on his bulge and he throws his head back slightly and groans.

"Armani..." He breathes heavy and I bite my lip at the sight of his suffering. I kiss my way down his toned and defined abs and he bites on his lip.

"Armani..." He says again and I keep traveling Down...

"Fucking shit! ARMANI!" My eyes shoot open and I roll over and Hit the floor. "Goddamitt!" I groan as my head makes contact with the wooden floor and I just lay there. My dad just laughs and walks out of my room and down the stairs.

I groan and pick myself up and flop on my bed. Fuck... School...

I grab my phone turn on my music and get dressed.

-

"Alright everybody take your seats we are taking a test on chapter 6 so no talking." He says aloud and starts distributing our tests and scantrons. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Good luck-" "Oh shit. I mean-  dammit um...i-." I said because he scared the shit out of me. I stare at him wide eyed and everyone is staring and smirking and I'm so embarrassed.

"Mr. Dolan, I am so sorry for my language. You just scared me." I apologized and he nodded. "I understand..." He said aloud.

Then I felt his hand touch my back and he came close to my ear. "Don't let it happen again... Okay?" He whispered in his deep and velvet voice and it sent shivers down my spine and I swallowed hard. "ye-yes sir." I whispered back and his hand slid down lower then he removed it and walked back to his desk. Holy fuck.

-

Everyone turned their attention back to their tests and I was just sitting there dumbfounded.

I open my test and I just stare at the first question and my mind just trails somewhere else immediately.

His hand slides from my back to my neck and grips it firmly. He smirks then crashes his plump lips onto mine. Our lips move in sync as he slowly slips his tongue into my mouth.

He grabs me by the waist and picks me up and sets me down on the desk on and rips off my top.

My eyes moved from my test to the front of the room...Where I meet the hazel eyes of him.

He slides my pants down smoothly and then stares into my eyes deeply, as if asking if it's okay. I nod and he thrusts into me.

I bite my lip as I hold contact with him. How long has it been? He clenches his jaw and I drop my eyes to my test and take a breath.