6

Next day...

Gonna get...Steamy;) (ew tf no)

6:09 am... (hehe)

"I want you to sit on my face, and I can work you..." He says as he licks his lips and stares at me seductively.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me into a kiss and I give in entirely. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he presses me up against the wall.

He starts to suck on my neck an-

Beep beep you stupid fuck!

I wake up Immediately from my alarm and groan as I realized it is so fucking early... And I have to go to THAT class today... And after school. Shit!

-
I get out of the shower and throw on some clothes and do my quick makeup look .

Then I grab my back pack and my phone and head down stairs and head to school. How is today gonna turn out?

-

I pull in the parking lot and park and check the time. "fuck me!" I yell out when I notice I am 5 minutes late... Love that for me.

I grab my shit and hop out my car and ONTO THAT DICK-
(jk TF hehe...well...;))

I walk through the double doors and down the hall to Bio. Fuck this is gonna be weird and interesting.

-

I walk in and the first pair of eyes I notice is his.. Mr. Dolans... and all I think about is those lips on mine. Shit.

Graysons POV

"Okay today we will be learning about pregnancies and how to prev-"and I was interrupted by the door opening. 

She looks up Immediately and then drops her eyes from my gaze. Damn.

And all I seem to think about  was what happened yesterday. That moment. That fucking moment.

"Head to your seat." Is all I said. And it sounded rude as fuck.

She then headed to her seat without discussion. But little did my slow dyselxic ass know that I was in he middle of the aisle.

She just slid past me and I felt her butt brush against my dick slightly..  fuck. Not today!!!! Not in class,!!!!

Armani's POV

He told me to go to my seat but he was standing right in he middle of the damn walk way.

I slowly slid past him and walked to my seat and then looked up at him for a moment. The fuck is up with this dude.

He walked over towards his desk and then started the lesson. But when he turned around I immediately noticed something... He had a buldge... And it was getting even more bigger and noticeable.

Oh shit!

He clenched his jaw  and started to slightly move his hand in front of his crotch and kept talking. then he started to inched closer to his desk and then sat down.

"um, uh... Do the chapter assignment in your textbooks... I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick."he said and got up and yeeted out that bitch. Oof!

Grayson's POV

There is only one way to get rid of this shit.... One way only right now. Goddamitt

-

Armani's POV

Lunch time...

"Hey, armani" I heard a familiar voice call out and I whip around to see Anthony. "Hey ant." I say and he throws his arm over my shoulder.

"I have a question. I was wondering if maybe we cou-" "Armani!" Porscha screams out of nowhere and almost fucking tackles me. "Fucking shit!" I say fucking scared and she just laughs. "Oh what were you gonna ask?" I turn towards Anthony and he shakes his head. "Um it's nothing... Nevermind." He says and walks off.

-
"So, how was detention?" Porscha asks as she emphasizes detention and i almost choke on my fry. "Um it was good. Why?" I say and she narrows her eyes. "You fucking liar." She says and my eyes go wide. "Huh?" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Detention is never 'good'" she says and I swallow hard. "Oh uh yeah i know." I fake laugh and take a breathe. "Mmm, let's go to the mall after school." She says with a mouth full of food.

"Can't... I have detention again." Is all I say and then the bell rings.

-

The rest of the day was a big blur. All I could think about was he kiss. His lips on mine. He hands on my body. Just he moment in general.

But will that moment change things... Forever...

I wonder in teh subject as the time ticks away and I am soon snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the final bell ring... And I take a deep breath and head to his room.

Holy fucking shit.

-
I walk into the classroom, my heart already racing and the room is dark like yesterday.

He sits at his desk and is grading papers when he looks up and I freeze. Just his look intimidates me entirely.

I take a seat in front of his desk and he continues grading papers. And I just sit there in silence.

"Mr. Dolan, what am I supposed to be doing? Sitting here?" I finally break the silence and he stops grading and looks up.

"You can organize my file cabinet over there by the closet..." He says and I nod.

I'm stacking folders on folders and minding my business when I have the urge to just clear the air.

"Okay cut the shit!" I blurt out and  he looks up at me. " Excuse me what?" He says and I set the folders down on the desk and head towards him.

"This tension between us... Its... Intimidating." I say and raises a brow. "I don't know what you mean." He lies and I scoff.

"No. Stop. We both know what the fuck happened yesterday..." I say whispering loudly and harshly and he rises to his feet.

"Nothing happened yesterday." He says bitterly and i scoff Again. "So that kiss... It was nothing? That was NOT nothing!" I say aggravated and he starts coming towards me.

" And today... What was that?" I asked and he lifted a brow as he kept heading towards me. "What was what?" He whispers and is now right in front of me.

I look down at his dick and then back up and smirk. "Something made you... Excited, today." I said and he clenched his jaw. "that was nothing I was j-" "just what?" I said inching towards him.

"What is this?" I finally whisper as i stare up into his eyes and he bites his lip. "An affair.." he whispers and I freeze.

Suddenly he crashes his lips on mine and pins me against the wall once again-

To be continued...

____________________________________

A/n:
Currently 1am lmao and I'm sleep deprived hahahaha

Hope you enjoyed because this shit is shit and it sucks balls and I hate it  but I updated so yea....:')

Uh bye :)))

Xoxo motherfuckers, peace 😎

-Your fellow depressed virgin