11

"what's wrong?" He asks caressing my cheek and i move away from him and stare at the desks in the dark classroom.

"We can't do this." I say quietly and take a breath and I turn back around. "It's too risky." I explain and he just stares down at his feet.

"We will be more ca-" " no. Do you know how close we were to getting caught Grayson?" I asked and he nodded.

"I don't want to stop whatever this is," I gesture between us, "but if we don't then it will go to far and something bad will happen." I say in a concerned tone and he just stands there in silence.

"Yes I know I get it." He says and he takes a breath. "But maybe there is a way to work this out." He says with enthusiasm and i shake my head. "No, this fling or-" "fling?" He asks, his face going cold and his tone annoyed. "Well then what do you call this?" I ask and he hesitstes then shrugs.

"Can we just try an-" "no." I say sternly and he grabs my hands.
" Armani just li-" "we can't do this! We will get caught! Or worse!" I whispered, my heart racing and my blood pulsing through my veins and I pull my hands from his grasp.

He stepped to me slowly and soon was inches from my face. "No..." his velvet voice spoke, "we won't..." And pressed his lips against mine.

Our lips moved in sync for a moment until I pulled away.
"This has to stop." I said quietly. "I care for you to much to get you thrown in jail..." I continue.

I grab my bag and walk slowly towards the door when he grabs ahold of my arm.

"Armani please, just take a chance." He pleads and i Laugh sarcastically. "A chance? Grayson this is a risk." I respond and he nods. "Yes I know but the moment you walked trough that door..." he stops talking and looks into my eyes.

"I couldn't get you out of my head. And I still can't" He explains and i sigh and look away from his gaze.

He tilts my head towards his direction with his hand and I make eye contact with him once more, staring at his glistening hazel eyes.

"Please..." He whispers and I hesitate.  "Gray i-" "uh Armani?"

I step back from Grayson and quickly turn around and face the door...

only to make eye contact with Anthony. Oh no.

My eyes widen a bit and i freeze.

"What's going on here?" He asks with a bitter tone and i clear my throat.

"Nothing..." I say turning back to look at Grayson. "nothing is going on..." I say with heartbreak and walk past him and out the door.

Grayson's POV

She walks out the door, leave me and Anthony Alone and i swallow hard.

He stares at me hard with narrow eyes and I cross my arms over my chest and stare back.

"Problem Anthony?" I ask with a deep, sour tone and he take a breath. "Uh no, not really." He says and I nod and walk closer to him.

"Alright then. Have a good day." I say coldly clenching my jaw and dropping my arms to my side and standing up straighter.

He nods and eyes me down then pushes the door open aggressively and shuts it hard behind him.

I take a breath and drop my head and look at the floor. "Fuck." I whisper to myself and take a seat at my desk.

____________________________________

A/n:
Sorry this was a short chapter but it's about to get... STEAMY.

Xoxo motherfuckers, peace 😎

-Your fellow depressed virgin