17

My eyes widened and i felt my stomach drop.

Anthony and Porsha stood  there, mouth agape and faces pale. My body got hot and I knew my face was red. My eyes filled with tears and i felt my stomach jump, then i ran to the corner of the room and up came everything in my stomach.

I wiped my mouth and I felt my body get shaky and my head got dizzy. Everything started going fast and soon i lost balance.

I felt as if I was going to faint, and soon two pairs of hands gripped my body and then everything was fine.

"I got her." Grayson says in a concerned voice until i felt someone else's hand grip tighter on me. "No. I got her." Anthony snapped through gritted teeth and he glared at gray. Grayson stayed quiet nodded and slowly let go of me and backed away.

"Mani are you okay?" Porsha asked me holding my face and I nodded. I looked over at Grayson whose body was tense and he dropped his eyes. "Gray i-" "its okay." His voice was shaky and I felt the water works coming once again.

"Armani let's go." Anthony pulled me towards the door. "Let's get you to the nurse." He said and glared at gray as he guided me out the door.

Grayson's POV

His eyes pierced into mine and before he left he smirked and shut the door behind him.

After they left my body started to tense and I felt my blood pulsing through my veins and my heart beating fast.

"Fuck!" I screamed and punched my desk and quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Ethan.

"Gra-" "I fucked up!" I whispered, my leg bouncing up and down and my breathing heavy and fast. "Wait? What?" He asked through the phone and I quickly explained.

"Remember Armani? The girl I told you about?" I asked and he was silent. "God I just fucked up! We got caught." I whispered looking at the door every few seconds and soon Ethan was yelling on the other end of the phone.

"How could you be so stupid!" He yelled and I just hung up. I set my head in my hands and tried to calm down.

I'm fucked!

***

Armanis POV

"You had an anxiety attack sweetie. But you're fine for now. If it happens again just come by and I'll send you home." The nurse said sweetly and i smiled and she walked out the door to call my dad.

My eyes wandered the room, then landed on Anthony's.
"What?" I asked and he went off. "What? What do you mean what? Are we not gonna talk about what we just fucking walked in on!" He raised his voice and Porsha slapped his head.

"Shut up ant. Now." She said and then looked over at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked calmly and I sighed. "To protect him. And us." I said looking down at my feet and Anthony cleared his throat. "when did it start?" He asked and I hesitated.

" I don't know..  the first time I got detention." I confessed and his eyes widened. "What?! So he's just been banging you this whole time an-" "no!" I yelled and the nurse walked in.

"Honey, you can go to class now." She said giving Anthony a look then smiled at me. I nodded and exited the room quickly.

"Armani wait?" Anthony and porsha called out as I headed to my car and I turned around. "What? Huh what? Y'all know. Okay? Who cares anymore alright!" I snapped and they stopped talking and stared.

I turned around when Grayson turned the corner and almost bumped into me. He had his things and keys in hand and his face turned red and he clenched his jaw.

"Gray." I said and his eyes flickered from mine to Anthony's and porshas then mine again. "Can we talk... Somewhere." Grayson whispered and anthony cut in before I could say anything.

"You don't need to say anything to her." He said and Grayson eyebrows pulled together and his fists clenched. "I was talking to Mani." He said bitterly and Anthony stepped forward.

"Stop anth-" "no Mani, let's hear what he has to say." Grayson interrupted me and Anthony and him were soon face to face.

"You need to leave Armani alone." Anthony said in a low voice and Grayson lifted an eyebrow. "Funny. Coming from someone who is always all up on her." Grayson smirks and Anthony clenches his jaw.

"You're her teacher." Anthony stated and Grayson nodded. "I'm aware. And you're a student who is out of class without a pass. And talking back to a teacher do you get where im going with this?" Grayson asked and Anthony stepped back a little.

"I suggest you get out of my face. Understood?" Grayson whispers to Anthony and he doesn't answer.

He gives me a look and I look away and Anthony just shakes his head and stomps away angrily. Porsha looks at me then just shakes her head softly and walks away too.

I was about to say something but I held myself back. Then I then around and face Grayson. His eyes were narrow and his face was hard and he bit his lip.

"Gray i-" "no. Don't. It's fine." He says and i just stare into his eyes. I lean closer and his hands run up my waist slowly. "I uh I gotta go." He whispers then drops his hand and and walks out the double doors and to his car.

I think for a moment and then I run out the door and after him.

"Gray?" I yell and he turns around and I jumped into his arms and crash my lips onto his. His hands wrapped around my waist and holds me up and his lips move with mine.

He sets me on the ground gently and releases and presses his forehead against mine. "I- I love you." He whispers and I bite my lip and smile. "I love you too." I whisper back and he smiles.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He whispers, kisses me on the cheek, and hops in his car and leaves.

To be continued...