5

"I want you to sit on my face, and I can work you..." He steps to me and bites his lip and my eyes go wide...

"Wh-"

He pushed me up against the wall and my breath hitched. He crashed his lips onto mine and it was like we have kissed before.

Our lips moved in unison and they tasted of peppermint. Just how I imagined.

He bites my bottom lip gently and shivers start to radiate throughout my body and my Legs start to tremble.

His hand grips firmly on my waist and I wrap my arm around his neck and I grip onto his arm with the other.

After what felt like forever, he released, still inches away from me.

I open my eyes slowly and breathe heavy as I try to grasp what the fuck just actually happened.

I look up into his eyes and they are darker, filled with lust. I bite my lip and he cups my cheek and drags his thumb over my bottom lip and then sets his lips on mine once more.

"I- i'm-" he tries to spit out but he just goes quiet. He steps back and runs his hands through his hair and then takes his keys and phone and leaves.

What?

I stand there, leaning against the wall, and just bewildered as fuck.
This has to be a dream!

I close my eyes and breathe and open them again. No you dumb bitch it's reality!

I take a moment to just contemplate on he situation.

My TEACHER just kissed me! Well more than a fucking kiss!!!

I grab my bag and walk out of  the dark classroom and rush down the hall and make my way out o m car.

I open the double doors and see a black Porsche speed off of campus and down the highway. Dammit.

So I just get in my car and head home.

-

Grayson's POV

Her lips on mine felt as if they were meant to meet. The way they moved in sync... The way they deepened the kiss and moved with passion and lust.

Her body close to mine made my blood pulse through my veins and my heart felt as if it might burst.

I craved her touch more and more... She was like a drug... And I was addicted... Instantly.

When I released, so many images flew through my mind ... And I became instantly anxious.

So I just left... Without even getting out a sentence, hell even an word. I felt like leaving was the only option I had. 

I grabbed my keys and phone and literally hauled ass down the hallway. Slammed open the steel doors and headed to my car.

I backed out quickly and YeEteD out that bitch.

But as I sped by, I saw her run out of the doors, and stop and just stare...and her face said it all.

She was confused... Like I was ... Like I still am. How can I have feelings for a student!!! A minor! I know we are only 5 years apart but that's jail time ... No prison time!

But know one has to know.... Right?

-

Armanis POV

I drive home, and I'm a confused mess....

What does this mean? The kiss? Us?

No there is no "US" you dumb fuck! he's your teacher goddamitt!