9

He pushes my back against the desk and hovers over me as he likes move with mine.

My hands start to unbuttons his white shirt as he undos my belt and button. And that's where i stop.

"G-grayson." I whisper trying to push him away slightly and he looks at me with a confused look.

"I-im not ready... I don't think I can- with- i-" I studder and he nods.

"I'm sorry. I- I" I studder again and sit up. He back away and starts to button up his shirt and sighs.

"I need to go..." I say and grab my things  quickly and head for the door. "Armani wai-" "I have to go." I interrupt and speed walk out the door and to my car.

I fiddle with my keys and try to get them out of my pocket when I drop my bag and all my shit falls out. "Goddammit" I whisper to myself and try to gather my books as fast as i can.

"Armani?" "Look what ever was about to happen Can't happen!" I say harshly. "What was about to happen?" I what a familiar voice say confused and I look up. "Oh shit!"
-
"Anthony... Uh.. what are you- " "I was coming from Soccer practice..." He said looking down at his uniform and i nod. "oh um yeah duh.." I say and sling my bag over my shoulder.

"So do-" he was about to say when Grayson approaches us. "Excuse me..." Gray says and walks past us and heads through the double doors and to his car.

I watch as he walks, his long steady strides, and the way his arms sway by his side.

His hair blows in the wind as he walks and he turns around and eyes me. He smirks then turns back around and hops into his car.

"Uh Armani?" I hear Anthony say and I face him. "Is everything alright?" He asks and I stare at him without saying a word. "Uh yea um I just- well I have to head out I have boxing..." I say and he presses his lips together. "I though boxing was on Fridays?" He asks and i hesitate. "Extra training. I'll see you tomorrow." I say and hurry up and leave before he ask any more questions.

***

"Armani, Hey kiddo where have you been?" My dad asks as I walk through the door and I sigh. "Uh... Detention..." I say and his face drops and he sets the pepper down and folds his arms over his chest. "Excuse me? Why do you have detention?" He asks with hard eyes and I sit on the stool.

"Well, detentions...3 this week..." I say truthfully and he breathes heavy. "I have been running late that's all ..." I say and he nods. "Okay but don't let it happen again." He says and i nod.

"Where is mom?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "Upstairs..." He says and I sigh. My dad continues to make dinner as i head upstairs.

"Hey mo-" "what!?" She yells from the bathroom and I roll my eyes. "I need you to sign my permission slip for Mr. Dolans class." I say and hand her the paper. "Tell that useless peice of shit downstairs to sign it she says as she curls her hair.

"He did... I need both parents. Not like you are one" I mumble and she shoots me a look. "what was that? What the hell did I say about you saying slick shit under our breath." She steps to me and I step back.

"Just sign the damn thing." I whisper harshly and she smirks. She rips the paper from my hands and signs it and then hands it back to me.

I smile fakely and turn around when she grabs me by the arm aggressively and pulls down my hoodie exposing my neck.

"M-mo" "no fucking daughter of mine is going to be screwing around! Understand!?" She raises her voice and i swallow. "Who did it?" She asks and i hesitate. "I fucking asked you a question!" She raises her voice louder and i flinch.

"Mom you are hurt-" se lets me go and i stumble and hit the wall and she steps to me. "Hurting you? You are hurting me Armani! I don't want my daughter thotting it u-"

"thotting?me? Aren't you the one who cheated on dad?" I whispered aggressively and her eyes grew angry.

"I am only here because of dad! Not because I want to! So leave me the fuck alone..." I say through gritted teeth and grab my paper and run down the hall to my room and lock the door.

____________________________________

A/n:

Sorry this was lame and shit but I'm kind having writers block and um yea...

And I also have had 2 mental breakdowns and broke out and now I'm currently crying and watching chic flicks and rom coms and being sad cuz im single...

But it's okay..

Bye

Xoxo motherfuckers, peace 😎

-Your fellow depressed virgin