16

Grayson's POV

She backed out and drove off, leaving me in the abyss of darkness that surrounded me, the only light being the moon above.

I sighed aloud, dropped my head, and slipped my hands into my pockets and walked slowly towards my car. But Midway i stop and looked up at the starlit sky and then closed my eyes.

I wish things would work out. I said in my mind and seconds later my phone rings. My eyes widened and I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the caller ID.

"Hello?" I ask and her voice spoke silently through the phone and i nod slowly. "Really? Oh... Okay." I smile weakly to myself and say goodbye and hang up.

I head to my car and quickly speed down the road.

***

2 days later...

Armani's POV

All morning i dreaded the fact i would have to see him today. I didnt want to. I didn't want to look in the eyes of a guy who I-... 

Just being in a room with him fucks me up. He affects me in a way no one could. And it kills me knowing we can't be together because of our titles... Him a teacher and me well a student of course. I understand age is just a word or number..  but I can't risk him getting incarcerated.

He makes me feel something that I never really felt. And what he told me that night behind the school, it made my heart skip a beat.

At that moment I knew that he would be the reason my life would be fucked up. Because if I would of said it back, there was no coming back from it. I said it and it was out there. I held my tongue and swallowed those responding words because I knew it would of fucked things up even more.

What could be worse than almost being caught having a heated make out session with your biology teacher? Oh I know prison!

But still everytime i replay those soft, loving words in my head, it triggers the buried feeling even more.  my heart and mind keep drifting towards this one feeling I'm forcing to not let out.   

But soon I know I can't hold it back. And I do something I never planned on doing.

Fuck I can't control it.

-

I pull up to school, step out of the car and sling my bag over my shoulder.

I walk through the double doors and head towards my 1st period early.

"Hey arma-" I slide pass porscha and Anthony and ignore them, my mind entirely focused on this one thing.

I weave through students, turn corners and take deep breaths as i make my way to the room.

Then I open the wooden dramatically, step in, and part my lips ready to spill my feelings...But I was shut down completely by the sight in front of me.

His lips were pressed onto hers and his hands roamed her body like they did mine. But soon released when his eyes fixated on my presence.

His face turned red, his eyes filled with shock and shame and they widened. My body started to tremble slightly and I felt cold. The girl stood there clueless, soon breaking the silence.

"Hello, sorry, I will leave now, bye babe." She kissed Grayson's cheek and then walked towards me. "Nice to meet one of his students. You have a great teacher." She extends her hand and I just stare with a blank expression. She presses her lips together and pulls back her hand and turns to gray again.

"Well okay, oh gray I'll see you tonight?" She asks and my eyes stay glued to him. He swallows and then nods and she smiles and exits the room, her strong, old smelling perfume wafting behind her.

Grayson just stood there staring, and i at him. "Armani i-" "yanno what.. no just no." I put my hand up and he shakes his head and slowly makes his way to where i am standing.

"Please let me explain." He speaks and im silent. "Look, I'm sorry. Okay. But I'm -" "you're what? Didn't you just tell me you were in love with me two days ago?" I ask and he bit his lip.

" look I knew Samantha for a while. We dated back in school and-" "oh her name's Samantha..." I say sounding fakely interested. He sighs and closes his eyes for a moment.

"I don't see why you are upset." He States and I bite my tongue. "how could I not be upset?!" I snap and he furrows his brows together. "Because you ended this remember?! You said we can't do this! Even 2 days ago! I spilled my feelings and you didn't budge!" He snapped back and I scoffed.

"Well sorry I'm tryna not let you go to jail!" I inform and he shrugs. "Okay then why are you mad?!" He raises his voice and the words roll off my tongue as if I have said it a thousand times.

"Because I LOVE YOU!" I scream and my eyes water and his jaw drops slightly and he is silent.

The tension and quietness increases... Until we hear shuffling and both out heads turn towards the door.

Oh shit!

To be continued...

___________________________________
A/n:

Hey this is shit.

Sorry.

Xoxo motherfuckers peace 😎

-your fellow depressed virgin