2

" okay everybody take out our essays and projects please..." Mr. Dolan announced as he connected his computer to the promethium board. "If you have a power point please send it to me if you have not already." He said and waited for everyone to get silent.

-

It seemed like hours went by when really it was only about 45 minutes... 45 minutes of presentations after presentations and they were pretty redundant.

"Alright thank you Anthony for that very... Descriptive presentation." He exhaled heavily With a small laugh and then stood up and crossed his arms over his chest.

He scanned the room and then his eyes fixated on me and he smiled. Holy shit. "Well that leaves the best for last doesn't it... Armani you're up. " he half smiled and gestured toward he front of the room and I swallowed hard.

I got up hesitantly and handed him my essay as he brought my power point up on the board.

"Whenever you are ready, Armani." He said gently and the way he said my name just made me wet entirel- uh I mean made me blush... Yeah, that.

"Um okay well I did my project on sex, obviously..." I said and laughed awkwardly. I looked up and saw Mr. Dolan lean against the wall in the back of the room with his eyes just glued on my physique. I could feel his eyes burning Into me and I flickered my eyes away and gulped.

"Um.. yeah so uh sex is when the penis (I fucking hate that word) enters the vagina. It is sexual intercourse between a male and a female and is passionate an- " "passionate?" I was interrupted by a deep and velvet voice and I look over towards the back of the room.

"Huh?" My legs shake And he walks up the aisle and stands next to me. "You said sex is passionate." He said and I nodded. "How?" He narrowed his eyes and I blinked excessively and took a breath. "Um well passionate is the capability of being affected and or expressing intense emotions towards something or in this case someone..." I explain.

"Usually, sex is passionate due to the fact you are expressing and being swayed by sexual desires s-" "but sex doesn't always have to be passionate." He cuts me off and my heart starts to race a bit.

"Yes that is true. It can be lustful, passionate, angry, kinky, and sometimes just for fun." I explain, very very uncomfortable, and he nods. "like rough and gentle?" He questions and I hesitate as my blood pulses through my veins. What the fuck is he trying to do?! "Yes sir, like rough.. and soft."

"Which type do you prefer?"

"What?" I shake my head and my face feels hot. Either I heard hat wrong or... "I asked which type is generally preferred... statistically..." He gestured towards my presentation. Yep heard it wrong. "Oh um statistically from surveys people have taken, the majority of the population that are sexually active happen to like rough sex nowadays." I say and he nods.

"Interesting." He pressed this lips together and I start to blush.

Rig ring ring

"Well thats the bell. Every you are dismissed and grades will be entered in tonight." He said and turned towards me.

"I will need you to stay after class please. " He said and I nodded and headed to my desk to pack my things.

Everyone left and I walked up o his desk and he sat down and leaned in his chair.

"You wanted me to stay after class..." I said and he nodded. "Yes, I just wanted to say that you did phenomenal today. Your presentation today was... Phenomenal." He laughed a bit and he gave me a slight smile.

"Oh um- thank you Mr. Dolan. " I said and he nodded. " Well I will see you tomorrow. Have a good rest for your day, Armani." He smiled and I smiled back and headed to the door and quickly to the cafeteria.

Graysons POV

When she entered my room, all I was focused on was her. I didn't even care about anything else but her.

The way her jeans complimented her beautiful and curved figure... Her shirt accentuating her tiny waist, and her Rosie cheeks that turn more red when she fixates her attention on me.

What the fuck is wrong with me!?

She is my fucking student for fucks sake. And I'm her teacher!

But God how I want to bend her over on my table and just watch as she moans my name and shakes as I pleasure her.

She's 17... And I'm 22... Not a BIG age gap, but enough to put my ass in jail.

Oh but how I imagine those plump pink lips on mine, as my hands roam down her perfect figure. My lips connecting to her neck and she breathes heavy as I kiss on her sweet spot and leave my mark.

Fucking shit!

____________________________________

A/N:

So yea how do you like it so far?

Yea y'all not gonna answer that but w.e.

Anyway.... I'm sorry it took so long to fucking update um I was having writers block and tryna fucking do my college shit and my medical shit. 7 page essay plus another 3 page essay... Yea that's just another mental breakdown.

But I hoped you enjoyed and thanks for the love and support my beautiful slores :)

Xoxo motherfuckers, peace <3

- your fellow depressed virgin