Secrets - Grethan Pt.1

ATTENTION: This Book isn't quite edited so i'm sorry in advance
Sorry if this book is all over the place lol

Edit: jfksjfjdjdk y'all we almost to 100k views! Ily all and thank you sooooo much for all the love and support❤️
.....................................................................

Ethan's pov :

Grayson and i have been together all our lives. It was unusually for us to be apart for more then a day. Since we were born we have been best friends. We did everything together. I didn't realize  my true feelings until about a few weeks ago right after we had both just turned 18.

*A Few Weeks Ago*

It was early in the morning when i heard a loud bang come from downstairs in in the living room. I quickly slip on a shirt and run down the stairs turning into the living room. I stare in shock.          

"Mom whats going on?" I stare at the box sitting in the middle of the room.

"Your dad and i had an idea to give you and Grayson something special this year for your birthdays."

"Oh! Right! our birthdays today, i totally forgot." I chuckle to myself. I turn around as i hear footsteps come into the living room. I look at Grayson as he stood in the doorway with no shirt while his pants rode low enough to see his v-line. I clear my throat and look up to meet Grayson's eyes. He smiles noticing i was staring a little too long.

"Good morning honey." My mom says coming up from behind me. She pats Gray on the shoulder and slips her shoes on. "I'm heading to the store. Do either of you want anything?"

"Im good." I say licking my lips and heading towards the stairs. Gray says no and follows behind me.

...................................

Grayson's pov :

i walk into the living room after hearing loud chatter from my room upstairs. I stop in the doorway to see Ethan looking down at the giant box that had god knows what in it. Ethan turns around to face me and automatically runs his eyes over my body, I felt a sense of superiority. I stare at him while he doesn't notice that he was staring too long. I smile at him holding my laugh back. Ethan slightly blushes but not enough for our mom to notice.
"I'm heading to the store, do you guys want anything?" My mom says slipping on her shoes.
"No thanks." I say while simultaneously following Ethan up the stairs.

"Yo i'm gonna take a shower." Ethan takes a few steps up the stairs before my hand slithers from my side and grabs his arm. i look Ethan in the eyes and lick my lips. His eyes follow my mouth movements. I step forward getting closer to him.

"Ethan, its not polite to stare." I stare into his eyes. He moves a little getting shy possibly even uncomfortable.

"Sorry i thought you spilled something on yourself." He looks away from me. I laugh out loud and step even closer to him. Before he could say something else my hand reaches up to his face and i push his face to mine letting our lips touch. He opens his mouth letting my tongue in. I take a step back and lick my lips. I brush past Ethan leaving his speechless. I head to my room and get undressed. I honestly had no idea why i did that. I shake my head and take my clothes off hopping into the shower. It felt like I was in the shower for years. Cooling myself down took way too long it was like my body had been craving this feeling for so long. Pushing forward away from how much I craved Ethan I got out of the shower and saved myself by staying  in my room. There was no one I could face Ethan. Not now...possibly not for a while.

..........................................

Ethan's pov :

After Gray kissed me i was in shock. I feel a blush creep up onto my face. What's it with me and my blushing! I scurry my way into my room heading straight to my shower.. I turn the water on and turn it to the coldest temperature. THE COLDEST! I outstretch my arm in front of me and lean my hand on the wall letting the water hit my head. A few minutes after the shower i slip into some pajama pants and no shirt. I always had trouble sleeping by myself so i decided to go sleep in Grays room since he made me feel better and more safe. I get to his room and see him sleeping quietly on his bed. I run over to his bed and slip into it trying not to wake him. I lay facing his face. His face was calm and handsome. I didn't know why i was having these thoughts about my brother. It was weird especially since he was my twin. My mind couldn't get how hot he looked sleeping. I get up and look closely at his face, i get closer and closer stopping just inches away from his face. Our lips were almost touching. Grayson suddenly opens his eyes and our eyes meet.

HEY GUYS! SORRY IT'S KINDA SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS BOOK! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK ON HERE SO PLEASE GIVE ME THOUGHTS AND STAY TUNED FOR THE REST OF THE BOOK! I PROMISE IT'S GONNA GET WAY BETTER!

*Literally just found out how to change the font ten yrs later so the next few chapters will be all caps cause I never figured out how to change the font*