Secrets - Grethan Pt.2

ATTENTION: This Book isn't quite edited so i'm sorry in advance
Also, i'm sorry if parts of this don't make sense i have horrible
memory so i forget what happens and write some random shit haha

...................................

Grayson's Prov:

I open my eyes after feeling a light breath on my face. I see Ethan inches away from my face practically kissing. I lick my lips and pull his head to my face kissing him. He lets out and gasp surprised but then complies and kisses me back. He presses against me making me grow bigger and bigger. I let out a groan and push him onto his back getting on top of me. I take my shirt off and Ethan does the same. i slip my pants off and my boxers leaving myself naked.

....................................

Ethan's Prov:

Gray gets naked showing every part of him i let out a quiet groan and sit up licking my lips. I open my mouth and put his tip into my mouth followed by pushing my head further forward putting as much of him inside my mouth. i start pumping my head back and forth making Gray let out loud moans. Gray grabs my hair and pushes my head further forward practically chocking me. I get rock hard and unzip my pants releasing the pain. I start pumping myself while Gray at the same time. Gray gets close to his climax and bites his lip tugging on my hair even more. We both let out loud moans and release at the same time. Grayson falls face first on the matris and lets out a breath. i get on my knees and lift his butt up by his waist, lick my fingers and put them into his hole. He lets out a loud grunt and grip the sheets with his hand. I start moving my fingers around getting him used to it. He starts breathing loudly and begs me for more.

"More E! More." He whines with barely any breath. i take my fingers out and insert my tip into him pushing in letting out a grunt making Gray practically scream. 

"Ethan!" He moans my name making me thrust even harder then before.

"Gray!" I say his name and push even deeper now. "I'm gonna..."

"I know so am i." Gray says knowing exactly what i was gonna say. We both release at the same time. I pull out and plop on the bed next to him. Gray lifts his head up and looks directly at me. He smiles.

"I love you E." 

"I love you gray." We both smile and i lean in and kiss his soft pink plump lips. A few seconds after i move away from his lips My phone rings.

........................................

Grayson's Prov:

Ethan phones ring after we finish kissing. I know its wrong to do this with your own sibling especially your own twin! But i truly love Ethan. I don't know where i would be without him.

"Hello?" Ethan answers the phone sitting up. "Kara!?" Ethan's eyes go wide with excitement.     

I get up and move to grab my boxers.

"Hey Gray i gotta go, ill see you later." Ethan stands up and begins to move to the door.

"Where?" I look at Ethan with one eyebrow raised.

"With Kara for a little bit." He smiles at me.

"Wait...Your ex?"

"yeah." Ethan quickly leaves right after. Jealousy fills me. I shake my head and try to forget about it. I start to lay back down when i hear Ethan's phone buzz. He forgot his phone. I pick his phone up and look at the text 

Unknown Number: So happy i'll be able to see you today! Maybe after we can go back to my place ;)

I stare at the text for a few minutes with anger on my face and rage in my chest. 

ALL MY CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE KINDA SHORT BUT I WILL POST AT LEAST TWO CHAPTERS A DAY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS! SORRY I LEFT YOU ON ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER! ILL MAINLY BE LEAVING YOU ON CLIFF HANGERS FOR MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP HAHA.