Secrets - Grethan Pt.11

..........................................

Ethan Prov:

Grayson handed me a letter. I find my way to the kitchen table and grab a banana from the bowl on the table. I peel the banana and eat it while using my free hand to open the letter. I read it out loud to myself.

"E, I love you more then i probably should. You mean the world to me. Here's my birthday gift to  you." I look in the package and pull out a pair of earrings that i had been wanting for the longest time. I had forgotten our birthday was coming up. Me being the dumb person i am i forgot to get him a gift. I jog upstairs and end up in front of Grays bedroom door. I knock.

"What?" Gray says from the other side.

"Can i come in?"

"No." Gray says letting out a loud sigh. I ignore him and open the door anyways. I open the door to see him only in his boxers with shorts in his hands. "What the hell Ethan." Grayson says looking at me with anger in his eyes.

"Thank you." I say licking my lips.

"Yeah whatever. I got that like 3 weeks ago." He says rolling his eyes.

"It still means a lot." i say moving towards him. Every step i took getting closer to him he would take a step backwards. A few steps later he hit the wall behind him.

"Okay can you leave now?" Grayson says looking down at the ground at where he had dropped his shorts at some point. I don't say anything. A few seconds later i'm standing in front of him.

"Gray what's the problem with you?"

"Nothing."

"Seriously?" I say letting out a sigh and crossing my arms.

"Yes."

I stare hard into his eyes making him feel uncomfortable. Soon he gives up.

"You kissed Carrie."

"And you had sex in our car."

"Ethan you know i love you and only you." Gray says looking at me.

"So do i. Trust me Carrie means nothing to me."

"Neither does she."

"Good." I grab Grayson's face and kiss him hard. He kisses me back.

...................................................

Grayson Prov:

Ethan kisses me. I kiss him back. I pull his shirt off and let soft kisses on his neck and suck on his nipple. He lets out moans and pulls on my hair. I let out a small giggle. I push him onto my bed and land on top of him. I kiss him again and start grinding on him making him moan even more. He becomes hard making me bite my lip and groan as well. Suddenly Ethan's phones buzzes. I get off him and sit beside him. He checks his phone and his grin on his face leaves. 

"Whats up?"

"Carrie asked me out."

"Your gonna say no right?" I ask looking directly at him. He doesn't answer.

SORRY IF THESE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT. IDK IF THEY ARE OR AREN'T SO LET ME KNOW IF THEY ARE CAUSE I CAN MAKE THEM LONGER. THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK. I ACTUALLY RLLY LIKE IT CAUSE I HAVE A GOOD PLOT GOING.