Secrets - Grethan Pt.3

ATTENTION: This Book isn't quite edited so i'm sorry in advance
Also, i'm sorry if parts of this don't make sense i have horrible
memory so i forget what happens and write some random shit haha
...........................................

Ethan Prov:

I leave Grayson sitting in the room and hop into my car. A few minutes later i pull into the parking lot of a cafe at the other side of town. I get out of the car and automatically see Kara through the window sitting at a booth looking through her phone. I go inside and sit next to her.

"Ethan!" Kara smiles and quickly gives me a tight hug.

"Kara. Its been too long." I give her a hug breaking it off as soon as possible.

"So E, Whats up with you?" Kara bites her lip and grabs my arm in a sexual way. i automatically feel uncomfortable and squirm in my seat.

...........................................

Grayson Prov:

i set Ethan's phone down and run downstairs and outside of the house. I grab my motorcycle and ride it into town.  I pull up to the cafe that Ethan said he was going to before he left. I get off the bike and try my hardest to stay out of sight. I look through the window and spot them both sitting at a booth smiling and laugh. I feel my stomach churn and i feel like throwing up. I decide to be patient and see what happens. A few seconds later Kara stands up, bends over and presses her lips to Ethan's. I turn away quickly, get on the bike and ride the bike as fast as i can back home.

..............................................

Ethan Prov:

Kara suddenly stops talking and i look up to see why. As soon as i look up Kara's lips are on mine. I open my eyes wide and push her away. Right as i push her away i see Grayson drive past the window at full speed.

"Shit!" i stand up throw cash on the table to pay our bill and run outside to my car. 

"WAIT ETHAN!" Kara screams  at me while i start the car and drive away. I attempt to call Gray with Kara's phone that she had left in the car, but he doesn't answer and i throw her phone against the passenger seat. In what seemed like a eternity i get home and storm into the house.

"Gray!" I look everywhere for him. I soon ran out of places to look when i remember the tree house in our backyard that we would go to when we had out "Secret meetings." I go outside and start climbing up the ladder that led to the inside of the tree house.

"Gray." I get to the top and see him sitting in the bean bag in the corner of the tree house looking at his phone.

"What?" He was obviously mad.

"What's wrong?" I sit down next to him on the ground.

"Nothing." Gray says.  I stare at Gray for a few minutes when i suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. I get on my hands and knees and kiss him on the lips.

"STOP!" Gray says pushing me away. i don't listen and grab both of his wrists with one hand and use the other to grab his face and face it towards me. I kiss him more as he squirms in my grip. A few moments later he gives up and gives in. We kiss patiently for what seemed like forever. Suddenly Gray gets free of my grasp and pushes me down onto the ground and gets on top of me. He licks his lips and stares into my eyes.

"Your not in charge anymore." Gray says ripping my shirt open with lust in his eyes

HEHE I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS! SUPER EXCITED TO MAKE THIS NEXT PART! THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK! PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED TO LEAVE ME A COMMENT TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD FIX OR WHAT I'M DOING GREAT! TYSM!