Secrets - Grethan Pt.15

..............................................

Ethan Prov:

it was mid night and everyone was asleep. Carrie was asleep in my room since we are technically married, Camryn had been asleep for hours now and my parents were at the cabin for a few days. I quietly slip out of bed removing Carrie's hand from on-top of my chest and tip toe out of the room into the hallway. I take a right and head straight over to Gray's room which was at the end of the hallway. His lights were off which obviously meant he was asleep. I open the door and quietly close it behind me as i step in. I shuffle to his bed where he was laying on his stomach with his lips slightly parted.

 I shuffle to his bed where he was laying on his stomach with his lips slightly parted

I stare at him for a few seconds before kneeling over him. I lick my lips, bend over, turn his face to face mine and kiss him on the lips. He lets out a groan and quickly flickers his eyes open from not being able to breath. He pushes me away and i stubble backwards.

"What the hell Ethan!" He says sitting up. He yawns and rubs his eyes. I find an opening and push him backwards pinning him down onto the bed. He squirms under my grip. 

"Let me go." Gray says not being too loud so that no one wakes up.

"No."

"Now." He stares into my eyes with a serious face.

I kiss him again forcing him to kiss me back. Seconds later he gives in and allows me to enter my tongue into his mouth. We both groan and i start grinding on him making his bulge grow bigger and bigger. He lets out louder moans and i replays my lips with my left hand covering his loud moans so no one hears us. I grind on him more and we both grow bigger. I stop grinding on him and slip my right hand into his pants grabbing his dick over his boxers making him pant.

.......................................................

Grayson Prov:

Ethan slips his hands into my pants and grips onto my dick over my boxers making me pant and moan. He starts rubbing it slowly and firmly. I grip onto the sheets on either side of me and beg for more. I thrust my hips towards him wanting more. He slips his hand into my boxers now and starts pumping it making me moan out loud with pleasure. I had no clue why he was doing this since he does has a wife he clearly loves but i love it too much to tell him to stop. I grab his neck and pull him into a kiss making him remove his left hand from my mouth and replacing it with his lips and tongue. He is now kissing me while using his right hand to go up and down slowly on my dick. Ethan now slips both my pants and my underwear off and does the same to his.

..........................................................

Ethan Prov:

I slip both of our pants and underwear off and break our kiss looking into Grays eyes.

"Turn around." I say panting out loud with a serious face.

YEAH.....I DECIDED TO TRY ADDING PICTURES TO MY BOOK BUT IDK IF I WANNA KEEP DOING IT....TRYNNA FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THE NEXT PART OF THIS SERIES GOOD AND FRESH.