Secrets - Grethan Pt.14

........................................

Grayson Prov:

One second Ethan was telling me he loves me and the next, him and Carrie are getting married. 

"What!? You guys cant get married! Ethan doesn't even like you!" i say blurting out.

"Gray..." Ethan shakes his head.

"What!? You can't marry someone you don't even love!"

"Yes he can, and he will." Carrie says looping her arm around Ethan's with a huge smirk on her face.

"Ethan-"

"Gray." Ethan cuts me off and lets out a sigh. "I love Carrie. I always have. Just let me marry the person i love."

"But-"

"I.Love.Carrie." Ethan says stopping for a few seconds after each word making sure i would take the hint. Ethan and Carrie leave the room.

That's when tears start flooding. 

Did Ethan mean what he said?

Does he really love Her?

Was i just a side dish?

More tears.

..................................................

Ethan Prov:

Carrie and are arranged to be married. I don't love her but Gray thinks i do. Because i told him i love her. 

I don't.

If i told him why i had to marry her it would only hurt him.

"Carrie. Don't think i actually love you." I say rolling my eyes pulling away from her arm that was looped around mine as we exited the hospital.

"Well Etee, you better try cause in one press of a button i can spill your little secret." Carrie says waving her phone in my face.

I'm doing this for Gray.

I will marry this horrible human for Gray.

I love him and only him.

Because i told him i only love Carrie he thinks i don't.

I really do.

.........................................................

Grayson Prov:

About an hour after Ethan left and i cried my heart out it was time for me to be released from the hospital. Since mom and dad were at work and my sister had college i had to get home by taking Uber. I get to the front door and unlock it stepping inside. 

"Yo Gray welcome back." Ethan says lightly punching me on the shoulder.

"Uh...Thanks." I say nodding my head. He was acting as if nothing happened.

"Hey E come help me!" Carrie says coming around the corner into the hallways Ethan and i were standing in.

"Wassup?" He says turning away from me to face Carrie.

"Help me zip my dress." She says turning around purposely rubbing her butt against his leg while doing so. He ignores it and zips her dress up as soon as he zips it all the way to the top she quickly turns around.

"Thanks." She says winking and giving him a huge kiss. Ethan doesn't push her away. Instead he wants more. He pulls her closer to him and deepens the kiss. I couldn't believe it. He really doesn't love me. I run upstairs not looking back.

...........................................................

Ethan Prov:

Carrie kisses me while Gray was watching. No matter how much i wanted to push her away and kiss Gray instead i couldn't. If i disobeyed Carrie even a little bit she could ruin mine and Grays life. I didn't care what she did to me i cared about Gray. I wanted to tell him so bad but i can't. I really want him to know i only love him but the more Carrie wants me to do for her the more it's hurting Gray and the more at risk i am. 

Just hang in there Gray. 

I promise i'll fix this.

Hopefully.

I'VE BEEN FEELING SUPER SICK THE PAST FEW DAYS SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING ALOT OF UPDATES :/ I'LL POST SOMETHING TOMORROW SO STAY UPDATED AND ALL THAT. SORRY THIS PART IS KINDA BORING BUT I PROMISE TOMORROWS PART WILL BE BETTER <3