Secrets - Grethan Pt.19

............................................

Ethan Prov:

It had been a few weeks now. I had not left my room for days. I was barely eating and i can't lie i'm pretty hungry. I got up from my bed in the middle of the night and walked downstairs with all the energy i had in my body. i rummage through the fridge trying to find something solid to eat. i settle on apple sauce. i walk to the couch and eat it. before i knew it i was passed out on the couch. 

..............................................

Grayson Prov:

it had been about 3 or more weeks since i left. I decided to go to Seattle to take a break/vacation. I open the door to the house and walk in quietly. i automatically spot a body on the couch. I slowly make my way to the couch and look over at who it was. It was Ethan. His face looked pale and he had lost a lot of weight. I set my bag down on the ground and walk around to sit down on the ground in front of him. i guess he sensed someone there cause he starts to open his eyes. He looked as if he had been none stop crying. 

...............................................

Ethan Prov:

I wake up from my nap a few moments later and see a face staring down at me. It was Grayson. I quickly get up and hug him tightly.

"Why did you leave me?" My voice cracks and i feel tears drip down my face. 

"I'm so sorry E. I never knew i missed you until i did. I just....I needed a break. I'm sorry." Gray was no crying holding on me tightly. 

"i missed you so much." I say grabbing both sides of his face in my hands and kissing him gently like he was a gently piece of glass. A few moments later i pull away from the kiss and suddenly my vision goes blurry.

"E whats wrong?" Gray says with a worried expression on his face.

"I-" Suddenly i couldn't speak. It was getting hot. Very hot.

"Oh my gosh Ethan you're burning up!" Gray helps me lay back on the couch and runs to the bathroom coming back seconds later with medicine and a water bottle. 

.....................................................

Grayson Prov:

Ethan was getting hotter by the second. I open his mouth and pour the liquid medicine in his mouth for him. He makes a scrunched up face showing me how disgusting it was so i immediately give him the water so he can get rid of the taste. He drinks it and he settles back down. 

"I love you E, i'm so sorry i left you here alone."

"I...love....You....Too." Ethan says slowly fainting away with a smile on his face. 

I pick Ethan up and take him to his room. i pull the covers over him and sit on the bed next to him. I watch him as he sleeps. He looked so peaceful. I lean over towards his face and lay a gentle kiss on his cheek. he turns his head with his eyes open and a smile. He grabs my head and pushes it towards him, our lips connecting. I let out a moan and he responds with a smile. 

"W-wait E-" Ethan pulls me on top of him and his right hand travels down to my stomach feeling me up. I moan while he licks him lips after breaking the kiss letting me breathe. "E, i'm gonna catch your cold if we don't stop." I say breathing heavily. 

"Then catch my cold." He says grinning.

"Such a bad brother." I say with a smile. I lean in and kiss him which makes it turn into a huge make out session. Ethan pulls my shit off and runs his hands over my body while i run my hands through his hair. It was so soft. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"shit." I grumble.

"Ill get it." Ethan says getting up. Ethan opens the door and i hear a all too well know voice.

"Sorry we all forgot our keys." My mom says laughing.

"aren't you guys suppose to sill be on vacation?" Ethan says with a raised eyebrow. I quickly put my short on and run to the door.

"Yeah but your dad got a call to come into work so we canceled."

"Oh."I say licking my lips.

"Uh Gray." My mom looks at me with  a serious face.

"Huh?" I raise both my eyebrows.

"Do you mind taking care of that?" My mom says looking down at my pants. I was hard

"Shit!" I run upstairs only to hear Ethan laughing loudly at me.

"I guess he had a good dream." I hear Ethan say to our mom before i closed the bathroom door behind me.

I HONESTLY DIED OF LAUGHTER AT THE LAST PART HAHA. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VIEWS I'M SO HAPPY PEOPLE ACTUALLY MIGHT LIKE MY BOOK. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL!