Secrets - Grethan Pt.27

Grayson Pov:

Last thing i remember was Ethan storming in and beating up the man who had violated me then Ethan telling me he was here to save me. That everything is gonna be okay but i knew it wasn't. 

I wake up and blink a few times adjusting to the light in the room. I look around and i find myself in my own room. Ethan walks into the room with a gentle yet weak smile on his face. I knew he was hurting. I knew he wanted to say something but he doesn't. He sits on the bed beside me and hands me a cup of water telling me to drink it. I gulp the water down noticing how thirsty i actual was. 

"Thanks." i say quietly not looking at him. 

"Gray-"

"No E. Please just...Don't." I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to talk about it. How could i tell him that i chose to be a male prostitute to save him. He would be so mad with me. He would tell me to never do that gain especially for him.

"I just....I love you so much."  Ethan says tearing up. i hate seeing him cry. especially whens its my fault, which is almost always.

"I love you to Ethan." I say finally looking up at him. Throughout our obstacles we always end up next or near each other. We always find a way through it even if it means going to and from hell. The rest of the day we laid in bed with each others arms wrapped on another. All you could hear in the quiet room was each others breaths and little chirps coming from birds outside of the house. They stayed like that not saying a word to each other. Ignoring everything else around them. They Enjoyed each others company. 

...........................................................................

3rd Person Pov:

Later that evening they heard a knock at the front door. Ethan kissed Gray on the cheek making him blush and he heads downstairs to the front of the house. Ethan opens the door to find his mom Lisa and dad Sean standing there with smiles on their faces. 

"Mom, dad!" Ethan says pulling them both into a big hug. Grayson runs down the stairs with a smile on his face and joins the group hug. They invited their parents inside and they sat around the kitchen table. There was an unusual silence in the room. Their dad clears hsi throat and speaks up first.

"Guys, We know what's up." Their dad says simply while placing his hand over Lisa's telling her it's okay.

"What?" Grayson says shifting in his seat throwing a glance over towards Ethan who has a confused look on his face.

"Word spreads fast and although we don't agree with this." Lisa says pointing between the boys. "As your parents we must be here for you all the way."

"Wait so you guys don't care?" Ethan says raising an eyebrow.

"Of course we care Ethan! It's not something parents can just accept right away."

"Yeah we know." 

"So as your mom and dad we will help you." 

"What do you mean mom?" Grayson says speaking up.

"We will help you with this..." Lisa stops to think of the correct word for a minute before speaking up again. "Disease."

"Disease!?" Ethan says his jaw dropping and looking into Grayson's now sad eyes.

"Your dad and i have decided that you guys just need some space."

"SPACE!?" Ethan says standing up abruptly and throwing his hands up as well. 

"Ethan calm down. It's just until you feel...Better."

"Better are you out of your fucking minds!? This isn't a decease it's love!"

"Ethan please...Stop." Grayson says quietly. Ethan closes his mouth and looks at Gray who is on the verge of tears. Gray and Ethan stare into each others eyes for a while until their dad clears his throat.

"Ethan you will go with me on a business meeting to New York and Grayson you will be staying with your mom." Their dad says standing up and fixing his jacket, running upstairs to pack all of Ethan's clothes and comes back downstairs setting his stuff down next to the front door.

"How long is that for?" Grayson says after his dad returns and  wiping the tears that had slipped down his face.

"My business trip is at least 2-3 weeks. So you will see each other then." Sean says walking to the front door. "I'll wait for you in the car Ethan."

"Mom." Ethan says turning to his mom who is now throwing her coat on the coat rack and tossing her bag beside the front door. It looked like she was ready to move in with Gray while Ethan is gone. Lisa looks at Ethan and shakes her head. Ethan looks at Grayson hoping for a response but he just looks away and doesn't look at Ethan once. Ethan walks slowly towards Grayson as if he was afraid of scaring Grayson away. As soon as he reaches him he pulls him into a tight hug and whispers in his ear.

"I will always love you." Then the next second Ethan was out the door and gone for at least 2-3 weeks. Grayson stood there finally letting his tears flow down his cheek. Grayson puts his hands over his face and sobs into them.

"Gray honey, this is for the best." Is all Lisa said before walking away towards her new room for the time being. 

And for once in his life he truly hated his mom.

(: