Secrets - Grethan Pt.6

ATTENTION: This Book isn't quite edited so i'm sorry in advance
Also, i'm sorry if parts of this don't make sense i have horrible
memory so i forget what happens and write some random shit haha
...................................................

Ethan Prov:

Mom comes out crying. Ambulance comes. We sit. We wait. It's time.

"Dolan family?" The doctor comes out and stops in front of us where all of us were sitting waiting patiently to hear if Grayson's ok.

"Yeah that's us." My dad stands up and holds onto my moms hand.

"He's fine. He is lucky he didn't break his back especially considering how high the drop was. He has a huge bruise on his back and his leg is broken. A few bumps and bruises but other then that he'e fine."

"Thank you!" My mom lets out a sigh of relief and my dad flops back down on the chair.

"When can we see him?" I stand up and look directly at the doctor.

"Ah! He has requested to see Ethan Dolan quite a few times."

"That's me."

"Ok follow me. The rest of the family will have to wait another hour." The doctor leads the way towards the back where all the rooms were. In room #226 was where Gray was. The doctor opens the door and lets me in. i go in and see Gray laying on the hospital bed watching the t.v. that was hanging on the wall in front of him.

"Hey Gray." I slowly move towards the bed."

"Hey." He looks away from the t.v. and at me. "Sorry."

"For what!?" My eyes widen and i sit on the bed at his feet. "You didn't do anything! It's all my fault." 

"No E it's not. I freaked out and i'm sorry. I love you so much." Gray sits up with a little bit of struggle and leans over and kisses me on the cheek. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back.

"I love you so much Gray." I lean over and kiss him back but on the mouth. He parts his mouth so i can put my tongue in. He lets out a moan and i smile. I move back away from him giving him a breath. 

"Hold on." I stand up and go over to the door. I close the door and lock it.

"Huh?" Gray raises a eyebrow in confusion. I lick my lips and go back to the bed.

...............................................

Grayson Prov:

Ethan locks the door to the hospital hallway and comes back over to the bed i was laying on. He gets to the bed and automatically pulls his shirt off over his head. He crawls over me and spread my legs. I let out a small chuckle. He kisses me again on the lips. I kiss him back viciously full of lust and happiness. We stay like that for a few minutes. Seconds later he breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck. I let out small gasps. I bite my lip and watch Ethan do what he was doing. Suddenly 

It Went Dark.

................................................

Ethan Prov:

I was in middle of kissing Grays neck when all of a sudden he was having a seizure. I panic. I run to the door and unlock it throwing the door open right after. 

"SOMEONE HELP!" I yell down the hallway hoping for someone to help. 

My mom runs to the door followed by my dad and Cameron. 

Grayson stops moving shortly after.

He doesn't wake up.

SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! YAYYYYY THANKS FOR READING THIS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!