Secrets - Grethan Pt.4

ATTENTION: This Book isn't quite edited so i'm sorry in advance
Also, i'm sorry if parts of this don't make sense i have horrible
memory so i forget what happens and write some random shit haha
............................................

Grayson Prov:

I push Ethan down and rip open his shirt. I bend down and kiss his neck. He lets out small moans which makes him blush. I travel down to his nipple and suck on it which makes him grow. I reach one hand down towards his pants and unzip his jeans.I move my lips back to his and kiss him while pushing his jeans down to his feet. He kicks his shoes and jeans off and sits up. Ethan continues kissing me followed by him pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it to the side. He kisses my neck and takes my pants off followed by taking my underwear off.

........................................

Ethan Prov:

I take off Grays underwear off. i lick my lips and bite my lip.

"Bend over." i whisper in Grays ear making him shiver. He does as i tell him and exposes all of him to me. I slip my fingers into his hole which makes him moan. I start thrusting them into him back and forth making him let out load moans which causes me to grow even bigger. I pull my fingers out.

"You ready Gray?" I bend over and whisper in his ear.

"Yes." He says out of breath biting his lip. I take my piece out and a few second later thrust into him. I go deeper and deeper into him feeling pleasure. He lets out a yell of pleasure and begs me to go faster and harder. I thrust harder and deeper feeling all of him. 

"I'm gonna cum." He says with pain and pleasure in his voice.

"Me too." I say slightly out of breath. A few seconds later i thrust into him one more time and we both reach our climax. We both let out strings of white goop and we both fall down onto the bean bag out of breath.

"I love you E."

"i love you Gray." 

We lay there on the bean bag for a few minutes staring into each others eyes.I never realized how much i really loved my twin brother. I knew it was wrong to love him in "That" kind of way but i really do. He was my person. 

..............................................

Grayson Prov:

"I Love you E." I say with a smile.

"I love you Gray." Ethan says back to me which makes me smile even more. I love Ethan so much. I've always loved him in the way brothers aren't suppose to love each other. I'm so happy that he finally knows how much i love him. A few moments later we hear a voice.

"Gray! E! Are you up there?" My mom says while climbing up the ladder.

"Oh shit!"Ethan says with panic in his eyes. We both knew that if our mom saw us like this she would never forgive or talk to us ever again.