Secrets - Grethan Pt.29

Ethan Pov:

I had gotten a job offer that i just simply couldn't pass on. It was a good opportunity. I didn't know what to say at first, i was worried that Gray wouldn't accept it but one second i was telling him about Microsoft then the next he is excited to move to Seattle. I was confused. What was he thinking? Is he serious? I stood in the room silent and confused on what was going on in his mind. He stood in front of me smiling, his smile doesn't break once. I looked at his face to see if it showed any regret or to see if he was lying but there was nothing but pure happiness and truth. 

"Gray, we don't have to it's fine." I say assuring him.

"No E it's a good idea. This is a good chance to start off fresh. We can move and not look back."

"I know but Gray-"

"Ethan." Grayson steps forward and grabs both of my hands into his. "I promise you i'm happy. I want this, i want to be able to live a normal life with you away from everyone and everything."

"Okay, if you're sure." I say smiling and pulling him into a hug. He hugs me back tightly and he leaves soft kisses on my neck making me shiver. He grins into my neck and my smiles brightens. 

"Love you E."

"Love you too Gray."

..................................................................

3rd Person Pov:

Ethan and Grayson packed everything. They packed every piece of clothing, furniture and other important essentials. They were excited to leave everyone and everything behind. Grayson couldn't wait to leave this place they called home. He couldn't wait to get as far away from his parents and his so called "Friends" at one point. It was the same for Ethan. He couldn't wait to get a new address where no one could find them. It had been so rough on them recently. They hadn't gotten a break from all the hate, at least now they could start fresh and have a new life. They packed all their stuff into the moving truck and it drove off to the destination.

"Ready?" Ethan says looking at Gray who was locking the front door of their old house.

"Yep." Gray says smiling at Ethan and looking back at the house for a final goodbye.

"You gonna miss it?" Ethan asks walking to Gray and grabbing his hand into his own.

"Hell no." Grayson says letting out a laugh. He wouldn't miss this house. All the horrible memories in it made sure of that.

"Lets go." Ethan says dragging Gray along towards their car. They both hop into the car and pull away from the curb. They would miss the neighborhood and restaurants, mainly because those restaurants had happy memories. First dates, love confessions, Each other and others. It was a little piece of them that they would be leaving behind. It was a small piece of their life and heart that they were leaving behind and forgetting. The neighborhood was where they learned to love each other and accept each other. They would be leaving all that behind but if that meant that they would get to start a new happy life then it was worth it. They were happy to leave it behind if that meant they could remake those happy memories at their new hometown. They passed the cafe where they had dates, friends that they met and drama. They drove past the park that they had gone to all the time when they wanted to get away. They drove past James' place where not so happy memories were left behind. Past the school that they had been so happy to leave. Past the diner and past old friends houses. They made it to a sign that said leaving LA which made them let out a sigh of relief and breathe that they didn't know they were holding in. 

They couldn't wait to start their new lives.

In a new place.

;)

A/N

This was suppose to be the ending of this book but if you guys want i can keep going and write about them living in Seattle, unless you'd prefer i didn't. If i were to write the next part i would title it different and possible put it in a different book rather then this one, unless you'd rather i kept writing the book in this one.